Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I love when people here point out Rodgers' fuck ups when he goes 21-33 for 243 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT and 57 yards rushing. The lack of context never ceases to amaze.

Context is the whole point here :)

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Way to defend your point...21-33 for 243 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT and 57 yards rushing = fucking up

Got it

I don't think Rodgers is the reason the Packers lost to the Colts. You evidently do. Please provide reasons.
Scoring a whopping 6 points inthe 2nd half isnt Rodgers fault?HAHAHAHA I remember when the Bears rolled the colts and everyone said "meh its a bad team" well that bad team was without their top 3 corners and GB still couldnt beat em!!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What on earth are you talking about? Manning's pick 6 in the SB? When did Manning throw a pick 6 in the SB? Which Manning are you talking about? Were people saying that Manning fucked up in the Super Bowl, a game in which he won and was named MVP?

I still have no idea what you are talking about. We were talking about Aaron Rodgers and his performance against the Colts, and the title of the thread is "Rodgers is the problem". And I don't understand how 21-33 for 243 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT and 57 yards rushing = bad game.

But hey, you seem to have a hard time actually discussing football because you are too busy reporting posts and accusing other people of "trolling" when they post football-related content...why are you so against discussing football? Its like your whole purpose here is to try to bring the site down with your negativity. Good luck with that!

Uh... Peyton!?

lmfao

Oh, and still never said Rodgers had a bad game. Hence the "general statement about great QBs".

This thread is about laughing at people calling Rodgers the problem. Not agreeing with them. Which was also the point of my post.

But you know, keep on flailing about and trying to generate some kind of nonsensical argument.

LMFAO

Last edited:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What on earth are you talking about? Manning's pick 6 in the SB? When did Manning throw a pick 6 in the SB? Which Manning are you talking about? Were people saying that Manning fucked up in the Super Bowl, a game in which he won and was named MVP?

I still have no idea what you are talking about. We were talking about Aaron Rodgers and his performance against the Colts, and the title of the thread is "Rodgers is the problem". And I don't understand how 21-33 for 243 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT and 57 yards rushing = bad game.

But hey, you seem to have a hard time actually discussing football because you are too busy reporting posts and accusing other people of "trolling" when they post football-related content...why are you so against discussing football? Its like your whole purpose here is to try to bring the site down with your negativity. Good luck with that!

[video=youtube;Y79ZGUIs0_k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y79ZGUIs0_k[/video]

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Amazing what happens when your wr isnt getting 5 yards of seperation huh.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was just listening to Adam Schien on NFL radio...Some cheesehead called in and was on the verge of suicide. All he wanted to hear was that the puke was gonna "Be Good" again (as he put it). Naturally, he didnt get any sympathy from the hosts, and that big dumb blockhead was almost in tears. They pointed out that Rodgers didnt play good, the defense didnt play good, and neither did their special teams. I guess the reality is starting to set in on the spoiled little children to the north that they have a team that is no longer gonna get its dick sucked from the media on a daily basis. Next up, foot stomping and holding their breaths till they can "Be Good Again"...rofl

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks. At least we are back to football. So 31-45 333 yards 1 TD 1 INT is a bad game?

How is that relevant to 21-33 for 243 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT and 57 yards rushing = bad game?

Derp. Keep trying in your desperate attempt generate an argument that does not exist...

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
The dude put up 6 points in the 2nd half get the fuck over it the packers suck

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, you have no argument. Got it. Now go accuse me of trolling for the umpteenth time.

Daaaaaaa derp.

You gonna stop crying when you run outta tissues, or is that gonna go on forever? FT, I thought you had this guy under your wing. Help him out, he's not ready to fly on his own yet.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Don't think anyone HERE for the most part is saying AR had a bad game. More making fun of other teams fan base for acting like our own. If anything it's a shot at our own message board conversations. At least that's the way I take it. :dunno:

BearWest54

Liked Posts:
Rodgers didn't have a great game (RTG 120+), but he isn't the problem with that team--that's the defense. I still don't know why we struggle so much against them.

Rodneyr38

Liked Posts:
Its not that difficult. You refered to Rodgers as fucking up the game for GB against the Colts. If you watched the game, Rodgers was the only guy who was keeping the Packers in the game. So I asked why/how do you consider Rodgers "fucking up" in that game? No response. Probably because it was a football question.

If you are getting tired of reporting my posts and accusing me of trolling, you can just put me on ignore. It would probably save you a lot of work and aggravation.
Holding the ball too long and taking sacks that shouldnt of happened, also the dumb fuck couldnt even get the ball snapped and had to burn that last timeout, and the offense scored 6 points in the 2nd half against a secondary who didnt have their top 3 corners. #SMH

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers didn't have a great game (RTG 120+), but he isn't the problem with that team--that's the defense. I still don't know why we struggle so much against them.

:andruw:

What?

So last week Rodgers completed 3/4th's of his passes for 300+ yards and 4TD's to 1 INT and it's not a" great game"?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think the whole point of this thread is to show that there are irrational people across the internet, for all things.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its not that difficult. You refered to Rodgers as fucking up the game for GB against the Colts. If you watched the game, Rodgers was the only guy who was keeping the Packers in the game. So I asked why/how do you consider Rodgers "fucking up" in that game? No response. Probably because it was a football question.

If you are getting tired of reporting my posts and accusing me of trolling, you can just put me on ignore. It would probably save you a lot of work and aggravation.

Haha. Its unseemly for your kind to try this hard. Reeks of desperation.