OT - "Rodgers Is The Problem"

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
There were at least 46 "great" games from QBs last year (9%) based on my criteria--the top 9% seems like a reasonable approximation of greatness to me.
:obama:

You're still missing the point.

Nice job.

jaysin09

Liked Posts:
Ha ha, that guy can't even spell pre madonna

I know these boards get full of inside jokes among the posters who are on them all day long, but somebody please restore my faith in humanity and tell me that this is a joke.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I know these boards get full of inside jokes among the posters who are on them all day long, but somebody please restore my faith in humanity and tell me that this is a joke.

There is a differnt way to speel it?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Madonna_at_West_Middle_School_in_Rochester_1972.jpg

Impress3

22vision
Liked Posts:
Shutup fan boy. 2-3 is my favorite stat.

Rodgers career record, with the ball in his hand late in the 4th quarter, with a win still feasible
3-20 is another favorite stat of mine

Jeff Saturday benched in favor of Aaron Rodgers...Rodgers replaced by Mason Crosby.

It's becoming clear on why the Packers lost

C'mon onebud you're a better poster than this. Its the QB's job to get everyone lined up and ready to snap the ball. Rodgers was still standing there trying to decipher the coverage.

BrudderBear

Mr House,Mojave Wasteland
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, and I don't remember claiming "Packers lose close one to tough Colts team". It was a terrible loss. There isn't any other way to look at it.

Rodgers is trying to make too much happen on his own. On many of the sacks, Rodgers had a checkdown guy wide open, but he would instead hold onto the ball a couple seconds longer and get himself sacked. McCarthy's pass-happy playcalling has always been frustrating to me, and I think the past couple years he was able to get away with it because the Packers were so talented and Rodgers could make it work. I think this year no one really fears the Packers defense...block Matthews and you can pretty much do what you want.

I just thought I remember you downing the bears on their crushing of the colts that's all. Sorry if wrong