OT: Rodgers still wants out

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What about kicking a field goal on 4th and goal instead of trusting your qb?
Ok yeah...that was stupid too. You should always let Rodgers have the ball. I don't think that merits asking for a trade. I think drafting Love without telling him is the more egregious thing here, but that happened last year. Should've asked for a trade last year.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
How so? Aside from drafting his replacement without telling him, I don't really think the Packers did anything wrong
Obviously we don’t know the details behind the scenes, but it seems like every year we hear something about Rodgers being upset in some degree. The front office has never really given Rodgers the complete team he needs. If the offense has the weapons, the defense plays poorly. If the defense looks good, the offense doesn’t have the weapons. The Packers haven’t been built like TB was last year or KC before that.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
It's the en vogue look now on the gay circuit.

Sorry, had to yall
Woah woah woah I'm straight as an arrow (a GOOD arrow, mind you) and I look like an authentic homeless all the time. Even now, despite having showered I have a scraggly big beard and my hair is too long and going in all directions.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Why is Aaron Rodgers looking like a homeless man these days
Woah woah woah I'm straight as an arrow (a GOOD arrow, mind you) and I look like an authentic homeless all the time. Even now, despite having showered I have a scraggly big beard and my hair is too long and going in all directions.
Maybe you are gay and don't know it .

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ok yeah...that was stupid too. You should always let Rodgers have the ball. I don't think that merits asking for a trade. I think drafting Love without telling him is the more egregious thing here, but that happened last year. Should've asked for a trade last year.

They don't exactly surround him with talent. It's Adams and Jones and a bunch of scrubs. Jones didn't come into his own until 2019

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds to me like the rumors that he wants the GM fired are pretty spot-on. Either way, I'm fairly certain that he plays this year. For the Packers. I think he just wants people to sweat for a while. He's a "I just want to fuck with them because they pissed me off" kinda guy.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Sounds to me like the rumors that he wants the GM fired are pretty spot-on. Either way, I'm fairly certain that he plays this year. For the Packers. I think he just wants people to sweat for a while. He's a "I just want to fuck with them because they pissed me off" kinda guy.

Maybe, but he's also arguably the biggest toolbag in the entire NFL.

He loves drama. He holds grudges like no other.

I would not be shocked if he sat out just to fuck over GB. Don't expect it at all, but if any one in the NFL would do it to spite a team its aaron rodgers.

He's on that larry david level of spite.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree. At the end of the day, i think he ends up playing for the Packers and he retires a Packer. He's just doing this to apply pressure but he won't stop playing

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
You bet it does. You are down 8, 2 minutes left and have the mvp under center and are close to scoring. Why would you kick a field goal?

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
He's got one last big contract before he retires and he knows has all the leverage after winning MVP/being able to easily get Jeopardy and probably be a color guy on a major NFL on tv crew ALA Tony Romo. Having a dope for a GM whom he clearly doesn't like by his well-worded answer and a coach that sounds desperate every time he gets asked about Rodgers only helps him.

"I'm a huge floral guy...roll it and light it" Nice...

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe, but he's also arguably the biggest toolbag in the entire NFL.

He loves drama. He holds grudges like no other.

I would not be shocked if he sat out just to fuck over GB. Don't expect it at all, but if any one in the NFL would do it to spite a team its aaron rodgers.

He's on that larry david level of spite.
I do not disagree.

msadows

Liked Posts:
My guess is he will probably be the Packers QB in 2021. After that, who knows....

I wouldn't get too giddy just yet.

As windy says tho, even if he's the packers QB the drama in the locker room will be amazing if they start losing a bit.