OT: Sean “Pill Popping” Payton to Broncos

Montucky

Liked Posts:
You’re saying you would trade #1 for 1.30 and 2.41 + next years 1st? I’m reading this correctly?
That would not do it. The Saints would need to part with another first rounder from 2025.

pnch40

Liked Posts:
That would not do it. The Saints would need to part with another first rounder from 2025.
This still seems incredibly terrible. Dropping to 30 this year from 1 is gut wrenching. You are betting a lot on the saints being very bad next few years as you need very high picks to make this worth it.

The bears could do better and not put all their eggs in 1 basket. I know you’re original post said saints were only team to trade with tho. Still awful

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
The Broncos better hope this works. After everything they gave up for Wilson and now Payton.... if they suck again next year, I bet lots of people are gonna lose their jobs.
The GM hot seat will be really warm even though I'm sure the Waltons and Condalezza were all siging off. on it.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The Saints got busted running a pill mill out of their headquarters. The same time that he knocked up a cheerleader and got divorced right after the Bounty Scandal. Class act! Maybe him & Irsay can pop pills together!
what kind? sounds like some stuff we never had yet!