1. Chicago Blackhawks
Minnesota would have to eat a lot of that salary

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I swear if Cousins is moved and we end up with Foles starting or mitch back.....

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Eliminating the Niners from the Watson sweepstakes would be advantageous but you’d have to think the Vikings would make a run which is scary. Watson with Thielen, Jefferson, and Cook oh my. I love Cousins in the division.

I’m conflicted.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eliminating the Niners from the Watson sweepstakes would be advantageous but you’d have to think the Vikings would make a run which is scary. Watson with Thielen, Jefferson, and Cook oh my. I love Cousins in the division.

I’m conflicted.

Having Watson in the division is definitely the nightmare scenario.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Vikings are 12M over rn if they trade Kirk The Jerk it's like an 11M cap hit but frees up 9M.

What a fucking shit show this organization (bears) is..

Montucky

Liked Posts:
(Vikings get Watson, and Bears fans have to see him twice a year for 10-12 years)

“Phew, at least we didn’t have to part with those draft picks!!”
You saw what happened when an even mediocre Bears team got to play Deshaun Watson. I'd be ecstatic if the Vikings committed franchise suicide in such a blatant manner.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Vikings are 12M over rn if they trade Kirk The Jerk it's like an 11M cap hit but frees up 9M.
Facebook

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Having Watson in the division is definitely the nightmare scenario.
He's a scary thought in Minnesota. With Rodgers maybe a year or two away from being out of the division, they would take over. The Bears need to find a QB now.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
I am no fan of Kirk Cousins but its a definite improvement. Its been over a calendar year since Jimmy Garoppolo has thrown a spiral.
Remember that game the the Bears kicked Cousins's ass. That means he can't help anyone, right?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Remember that game the the Bears kicked Cousins's ass. That means he can't help anyone, right?
Generally yes. I don't think Kirk Cousins represents much of an improvement unless you are a team really starting from zero. The Niners happen to be one of those teams that are starting from zero.