LOL. The Broncos are also 6-2 sitting atop their division

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
well fuck me raw

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
There are only 3 bad teams. The Raiders, Bucs and Jags. You can cry about losing to the Dolphins, but they handed the Chargers their ass.

The only semi-decent team we SHOULD have beaten was probably the Bills.

mecha

Liked Posts:
There are only 3 bad teams. The Raiders, Bucs and Jags. You can cry about losing to the Dolphins, but they handed the Chargers their ass.

The only semi-decent team we SHOULD have beaten was probably the Bills.

and the Panthers. the Saints are #1 there at 4-4. LOL

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Damn man

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
Tom Brady usually owns Peyton Manning when they play each other. So the outcome of that game didn't surprised me.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So who's more likely to be in the playoffs, the Broncos or Bears? People look very stupid when they overreact to a single game. These Patriot got blown out by the Chiefs 1 month ago. The Steelers lost to the lowly Bucs but have rebounded since and just had their QB set an NFL record tonight. The Colts were hot, until the aforementioned Steelers put up over 50 points on them a week after they shutout the Bengals. The Ravens were hot, winning 5 of 6 games, but now sit in last place. People were calling the Cowboys the best team in the league after they went to Seattle and took out the SB champs but they've lost 2 in a row now. The Bengals were said to have the most complete team when they were 3-0. Then they didn't win any of their next 3 games.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tom Brady usually owns Peyton Manning when they play each other. So the outcome of that game didn't surprised me.
Yeah, that Brady is a helluva defensive player who just owns Peyton. :wacko: In actuality, the overwhelming majority of the games between these 2 have happened at home for NE, where they are an extremely tough team to beat.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Yeah, that Brady is a helluva defensive player who just owns Peyton. :wacko: In actuality, the overwhelming majority of the games between these 2 have happened at home for NE, where they are an extremely tough team to beat.
Manning didnt have a good game but fact is the Denver defense lost it long before Manning. Denver's D was awful last year and barely better this year. When you are 21 points down at half makes it tough to come back

Fact is Manning has to face Brady and Belicheck who is the greatest coach of all time. Manning had Jack Del Rio who is terrible

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

This type of shit is sooooo fucking stupid to me.

Do you honestly think that Tom drafted the defensive players, and picks who the Pats are going to get on the defensive side of the ball, in FA? Then puts the defensive gamelan together, over the week...and radios in the Pats' defensive calls on game day?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
.. put up less points on the Patriots than we do, lose by only a touchdown less, and I don't see anyone mentioning that. And Manning was picked twice.

Just sayin'.

Both of Mannings picks were deflections...no?

mecha

Liked Posts:
This type of shit is sooooo fucking stupid to me.

Do you honestly think that Tom drafted the defensive players, and picks who the Pats are going to get on the defensive side of the ball, in FA? Then puts the defensive gamelan together, over the week...and radios in the Pats' defensive calls on game day?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lol. I'm quite certain Tom Brady has a commanding lead on Peyton Manning head to head. not to mention their postseason records, which are virtually polar opposites.

reality is the Patriots have a defense again and Brady's back to making shit happen with a bunch of no-names and his glass TE. few weeks back I thought they were DOA too but now they're at the top of the conference.