OT: Stafford: Great or Nah?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Define elite?

Top ten? Then yes, he is elite.
Top 5? Probably not, but could very well finish "this" year in that category.
To eclipse Elite status, well, there are not 10 Elite QB's in the NFL.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was probably a Lions fan long before you were, actually. So I know very well what I’m talking about…
Based on your series of moronic posts in this thread, it is quite clear you do not know what your talking about. Case in point your statement about Staffords cost as compared to what the Bears have paid for the QB position during the same time frame.
As for your tenure of being a Lions fan, I watched jack Dempsey kick the game winning FG for the Saints against the Lions.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To eclipse Elite status, well, there are not 10 Elite QB's in the NFL.
That's fine, the Term "elite" on this board seems to have different meanings.
I have heard Allen Robinson (prior to this year) referred to as an "elite" receiver.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Ummm…wait! W! T! F!
You didn’t know that? Unlike a certain other poster, I made it known where my allegiances were previously, and are now when I joined. Moved here to Illinois, so that’s part of the reason. But the main reason by far was that they would never, ever win with Stafford at QB eating the cap he was. Him being extended and then hiring fatty Patty as their HC was the final straw.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Based on your series of moronic posts in this thread, it is quite clear you do not know what your talking about. Case in point your statement about Staffords cost as compared to what the Bears have paid for the QB position during the same time frame.
As for your tenure of being a Lions fan, I watched jack Dempsey kick the game winning FG for the Saints against the Lions.
Case in point, the Bears haven’t won much in that time frame either, so you don’t have a point. Or a clue….

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Even the Bears own the Lions. So they ran Staff out of Detroit

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Elite by most standards is at least top 10% so in NFL terms that is top 3 at QB. In WR terms top 6.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Case in point, the Bears haven’t won much in that time frame either, so you don’t have a point. Or a clue….
Whuuuuttt?

But thanks for admitting that, even though it really had nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

Here is a little hint, the comment was based on the fact Leo had said the Bears would have been better if they had Stafford since 2017.

Clueless confirmed..........again.

Last edited:

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You didn’t know that? Unlike a certain other poster, I made it known where my allegiances were previously, and are now when I joined. Moved here to Illinois, so that’s part of the reason. But the main reason by far was that they would never, ever win with Stafford at QB eating the cap he was. Him being extended and then hiring fatty Patty as their HC was the final straw.
Wow. I’ve lived in Indiana, Georgia, Florida and Minnesota…….I’ve been a Bears fan at every stop.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wow. I’ve lived in Indiana, Georgia, Florida and Minnesota…….I’ve been a Bears fan at every stop.
You tongue the butthole of a fake Lions fan troll. You might as well get yourself a Sewage jersey and then set it on fire 3 years from now.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Whuuuuttt?

But thanks for admitting that, even though it really had nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

Here is a little hint, the comment was based on the fact Leo had said the Bears would have been better if they had Stafford since 2017.

Clueless confirmed..........again.
And I said they would be better…but not good enough. Just like the Lions…

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Elite by most standards is at least top 10% so in NFL terms that is top 3 at QB. In WR terms top 6.
So he ain’t there then

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dropped int on late crucial drive.
Multiple delay of game penalties not called(should be investigated).

Sorry dummy. Stafford still bad but congrats to him on doing the same thing Jared Goff did but with a worse roster LMAAAOOOOOO

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dropped int on late crucial drive.
Multiple delay of game penalties not called(should be investigated).

Sorry dummy. Stafford still bad but congrats to him on doing the same thing Jared Goff did but with a worse roster LMAAAOOOOOO
Keep digging yourself deeper, your ignorance has no limit.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pretty weird that the creep who has changed his name five times on these boards follows around someone he says he has on ignore @Mighty Joe Young