OT: Stafford: Great or Nah?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The funniest part about this is IF Stafford has an incredibly successful future with the Rams, that's an indictment on the Lions. But yet this motherfucker is still here running his mouth. SEE he can be good as long as he's not playing for my shitty team...wait. what.
Stafford being traded saved him for retirement

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The funniest part about this is IF Stafford has an incredibly successful future with the Rams, that's an indictment on the Lions. But yet this motherfucker is still here running his mouth. SEE he can be good as long as he's not playing for my shitty team...wait. what.
The funny part will be when the Lions beat the Bears, and you discover that you are even worse than that shitty franchise.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The funny part will be when the Lions beat the Bears, and you discover that you are even worse than that shitty franchise.
That’s y’all super bowl ain’t it?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

What's that? What was funny to you?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
man, people from detroit are weird

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
this is even weirder than when @nc0gnet0 got in a big fight about how the dragons in Game of Thrones shouldn't have been able to take out Uncle GreyJoy's ships. I mean I guess when you already live in a world of shit, may as well pick shit hills to die on

mecha

Liked Posts:
this is even weirder than when @nc0gnet0 got in a big fight about how the dragons in Game of Thrones shouldn't have been able to take out Uncle GreyJoy's ships. I mean I guess when you already live in a world of shit, may as well pick shit hills to die on
where did @Hbkrusso slot in this scenario? (I think he was the Game of Thrones guy)

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No man. Stafford has had weapons, he has a defense and he has had time a yet not one damn playoff win? Elite players elevate teams and even organizations, only elevation Stafford does is a few fantasy football teams
Been kicking ass for me all year long.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Show me where I said that? WTF are you even talking about....alzheimer's?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Product of the system.

Stafford sub 90 QB rating. Losing record. He's a stat compiling loser. and a pussy
Still laugh at the resident know nothings with gems like this one.....

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's always been kind of a fringe top 10 QB. I expect his level of play to grow under McVay, but he's not going to be throwing to Calvin Johnson. The Rams offensive talent honestly isn't that eye popping. Stafford's worked with better, so I guess we'll see how good McVay really is.
And this one. Cooper Kupp disagrees

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Still laugh at the resident know nothings with gems like this one.....
McVay making him look good for sure.

But thanks for stopping by, loser who disappeared for a month after Justin Fields kicked the shit out of your bum ass team hahahahaha