OT: The always awful and completely embarrassing Detoilet Lions Finish 16-Game Schedule Era With Worst Winning % to the surprise of absolutely no one.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I love how Bears fans, with each passing year, have to dig back longer and longer to maintain they are still somehow relevant. For how long are you going to hold onto that 80's SB? The difference between Lions fans and Bears fans is Lions fans know they suck, Bears fans live in constant denial their franchise has slipped into the same abyss. Their mantra is, hey, at least we are not the Lions!!!!. LOL. Sad part is, you are, you just fail to realize it.

Head to head over the last ten years bears and lions are even
Overall record over the last ten years Bears have won exactly two more games than the lions
Bears remain the only team in the division to finish last 4 consecutive years.
But wait, because of this, the Beas fans want to go back farther......... ten years is not enough.......
And in ten more years, they will still want to go back even farther.

You want to tell me that the future can be predicted based on the past, yet the Bears prove this theory wrong every year, so maybe there is hope for the Lions yet?

So congratulations Bears fans, over the last ten years you are a mere 2 wins better than the worst franchise in the league, and are dead ass even with them head to head.

Something to be proud of for sure

Da Bears!!

doink doink
The way you’re caping for the lions is proof they are missing the boat and should start selling lovable loser shirts also.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Over the last ten years, what is the head to head record of the Bears vs the Lions?
When is the last time the Bears had a QB throw for over 4000 yds in a season?
maybe now that the Bears have an extra game, and the Red Rifle, they can finally get over that hump?
The funniest part of all this, is that the Rams literally paid the Lions to take Goff of their hands, and Goff is still a better QB than the one Ryan Pace brought in willingly.
cb069f2dda7c676d7fe650a8570081bf68bd50cd7604654dfc5951e141f78a5a.jpg

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Over the last ten years, what is the head to head record of the Bears vs the Lions?
maybe now that the Bears have an extra game, and the Red Rifle, they can finally get over that hump?
The funniest part of all this, is that the Rams literally paid the Lions to take Goff of their hands, and Goff is still a better QB than the one Ryan Pace brought in willingly.
You are a loser dude.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky in 4 seasons has nearly as many playoff starts as Matthew Stafford in *checks notes* 12 seasons.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky has a better TD:INT ratio in the playoffs than Matthew Stafford, an almost even passer rating, and a far better win-loss record.
I don’t know. Nc0gnet0 has scientific facts and I’m a huge believer in science. He’s got a great mentor in Ms Frizzle from The Magic School Bus.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i would love to grab some data of replica jerseys worn at Lions games....

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
How the fuck were the Bears over .500?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I love how Bears fans, with each passing year, have to dig back longer and longer to maintain they are still somehow relevant. For how long are you going to hold onto that 80's SB? The difference between Lions fans and Bears fans is Lions fans know they suck, Bears fans live in constant denial their franchise has slipped into the same abyss. Their mantra is, hey, at least we are not the Lions!!!!. LOL. Sad part is, you are, you just fail to realize it.

Head to head over the last ten years bears and lions are even
Overall record over the last ten years Bears have won exactly two more games than the lions
Bears remain the only team in the division to finish last 4 consecutive years.
But wait, because of this, the Beas fans want to go back farther......... ten years is not enough.......
And in ten more years, they will still want to go back even farther.

You want to tell me that the future can be predicted based on the past, yet the Bears prove this theory wrong every year, so maybe there is hope for the Lions yet?

So congratulations Bears fans, over the last ten years you are a mere 2 wins better than the worst franchise in the league, and are dead ass even with them head to head.

Something to be proud of for sure

Da Bears!!

doink doink

I knew a Lions fan once when I was in college. I always felt bad for him.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Imagine having to bring up 4000 passing yards in a thread about records. That's like denying your terrible food lost a culinary competition because nobody spilled any of it on their shirt. Wow.

Still, the Bears are shocking it's sad that all have is the ability to kick downwards on the worst of the worst.

The reality is that the gulf between the Packers and Bears is ridiculously bigger than the difference between the Bears and Lions (I'm talking about where they are recently and today, not necessarily just in the last half century).

Packers

Bears
Lions

That's what needs to be fixed. Until the Bears climb far from the Lions up close to the Packers we'll still ultimately be major losers and I see no signs of that happening anytime soon.

Not according to the overall 16 game win percentage, but I get your point. It also makes sense that Bears end up in the middle of the pack.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Imagine that both Rex Grossman and Jay Cutler have more playoff wins than an entire football team within 30 years

*60 (actually wasn't it since 1958? it's not worth researching, I know it's more than 60 years)

I miss the old days where Matt Millen kept drafting receivers in the 1st round

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine having to bring up 4000 passing yards in a thread about records. That's like denying your terrible food lost a culinary competition because nobody spilled any of it on their shirt. Wow.

Still, the Bears are shocking it's sad that all have is the ability to kick downwards on the worst of the worst.

The reality is that the gulf between the Packers and Bears is ridiculously bigger than the difference between the Bears and Lions (I'm talking about where they are recently and today, not necessarily just in the last half century).

Packers

Bears
Lions

That's what needs to be fixed. Until the Bears climb far from the Lions up close to the Packers we'll still ultimately be major losers and I see no signs of that happening anytime soon.
No, it's showing the Bears mindset is still stuck in the 80's.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Subject:
Team winning % during the 16 game era.

Fact:
Detroit is worst NFL franchise in this long history.

All your bullshit:
Superfluous

You:
Constantly uses Inductive reasoning to prove a point.

Fact:
Inductive reasoning is laughed at in any real debate.

Conclusion:
Your skills are lacking

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
*60 (actually wasn't it since 1958? it's not worth researching, I know it's more than 60 years)

I miss the old days where Matt Millen kept drafting receivers in the 1st round
LOL, and yet Matt Millen's success rate in drafting WR's is much better than Ryan Paces success rate in fixing the QB position.