OT: The always awful and completely embarrassing Detoilet Lions Finish 16-Game Schedule Era With Worst Winning % to the surprise of absolutely no one.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky in 4 seasons has nearly as many playoff starts as Matthew Stafford in *checks notes* 12 seasons.
And Jared Goff has more than both combined, so what is your point exactly? What will Matt Stafford be doing next year? What will Mitch Trubisky be doing next year?

There is a reason someone gave up two firsts and a third for Staff, and MT wasn't worth a stale donut.

yup, you have no point, try again,.

Last edited:

mecha

Liked Posts:
someone's mad.

with this collective that could mean anyone though.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When is the last time the lions won a division title? When Is the last time the lions had a great player that didn’t either demand his way out of that cesspool of loser organization or just say fuck it and retire prematurely? Like I’ve been saying, worst franchise in the nfl. Go ahead and cherry pick whichever years you like. The Bears are still miles more successful than the Lions.
Imagine using 4000 yard passer as some kind of insult when the Bears got to a super bowl because of a kick and punt returner, while bitch-tits Padford with all of his yards didn’t win a playoff game or division title.

and again, non of that has to do with the op. Worst team in the 16game era. Spent the whole time rebuilding lolololol

LOL, Oh I am pretty sure as many players as possible are trying to leave that sinking ship you call the Bears. AR tried to force his way out. MT wanted out pretty bad himself. Hicks requested to be traded. Fuller refused to renegotiate his contract, forcing his way out. Amos still trolls you. Long refused to entertain the thought of playing for Nagy. The list goes on and on.

Last edited:

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
And Jared Goff has more than both combined, so what is your point exactly? What will Matt Stafford be doing next year? What will Mitch Trubisky be doing next year?

There is a reason someone gave up two firsts and a third for Staff, and MT wasn't worth a stale donut.

yup, you have no point, try again,.
Ncogneto, easy to taunt easy to trick.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LOL, Oh I am pretty sure as many players as possible are trying to leave that sinking ship you call the Bears. AR tried to force his way out. MT wanted out pretty bad himself. Hicks requested to be traded. Fuller refused to renegotiate his contract, forcing his way out. Amos still trolls you. Long refused to entertain the thought of playing for Nagy. The list go's on and on.
Thanks for naming things that happen on every NFL team.
The ineptitude of the sewer that is Detroit literally forces all time great players to not only leave Detroit but prematurely retire because they couldn’t handle another L.
Imagine having Calvin Johnson and making him retire because your org is ass :(

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for naming things that happen on every NFL team.
The ineptitude of the sewer that is Detroit literally forces all time great players to not only leave Detroit but prematurely retire because they couldn’t handle another L.
Imagine having Calvin Johnson and making him retire because your org is ass :(
Keep trying. Imagine trying to trade for Russel Wilson, then naming Andy Dalton as QB1?

Imagine a franchise that has nothing even comparable to a Calvin Johnson in the history of their franchise? Now, that is the really sad part. Who is the Bears all time leading receiver?

Johnny who?

1958? WTF?
5000 yds?
Fuck, CJ had more than a third of that in one year.

now that is truly sad.

Good wide receivers can't get out of Chicago fast enough, just ask Brandon Marshal, Allen Robinson, or Alshon Jeffery.

try again?

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine the Bears being so shit the Brian Urlacher just said “fuck it” and retired in 2008.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
And Goff will probably be a Cutler to them; win some hollow games and keep them from drafting high
No he won't. Goff is fucking terrible. Without being surrounded by talent and a good offensive coach, I fully expect him to shit the bed and be a bottom 5 qb.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL, Oh I am pretty sure as many players as possible are trying to leave that sinking ship you call the Bears. AR tried to force his way out. MT wanted out pretty bad himself. Hicks requested to be traded. Fuller refused to renegotiate his contract, forcing his way out. Amos still trolls you. Long refused to entertain the thought of playing for Nagy. The list goes on and on.
That's why AR already signed his tender. He wanted a multi year here.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No he won't. Goff is fucking terrible. Without being surrounded by talent and a good offensive coach, I fully expect him to shit the bed and be a bottom 5 qb.
your right, he is. My point was using playoff W-L record is rather pointless.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine never having a 4k yard passer and still being better in the 16 game era than the Lions.

Also not funny at all when Goff has a big contract while Dalton does not.
But you got both Dalton and Foles, lol, and you did not get a first to take them off of someone's hand, you actually gave up draft capital to acquire them.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Making fun of the bears because they are shit is completely reasonable. Caping for the lions in a stupid fashion is embarrassing.

i would rather be the Lions right now then the Bears. Pace doesn't have a fucking clue, a lame duck GM and HC mortgaging your future to try to save their ass never ends well.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
4000 yrd + Calvin × fatford / (Barry ± bears head to head in recent 10 yrs) × kneecaps = playoff appearance banner

This'll teach them to mess with me!!!
Doink...doink........

summary of Bears success over the last ten years