OT: The always awful and completely embarrassing Detoilet Lions Finish 16-Game Schedule Era With Worst Winning % to the surprise of absolutely no one.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
And Jared Goff has more than both combined, so what is your point exactly? What will Matt Stafford be doing next year? What will Mitch Trubisky be doing next year?

There is a reason someone gave up two firsts and a third for Staff, and MT wasn't worth a stale donut.

yup, you have no point, try again,.

so you’re saying Stafford is wayyyy better than Trubs right? And Trubs has a better record than Staff in the same time period right? So you just proved the point that the Lions are a shittier org than the Bears because the Bears won more with less at the most important position in football.

And yeah, the Bears are a garbage org, I can’t even attempt to deny that.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I love how Bears fans, with each passing year, have to dig back longer and longer to maintain they are still somehow relevant. For how long are you going to hold onto that 80's SB? The difference between Lions fans and Bears fans is Lions fans know they suck, Bears fans live in constant denial their franchise has slipped into the same abyss. Their mantra is, hey, at least we are not the Lions!!!!. LOL. Sad part is, you are, you just fail to realize it.

Head to head over the last ten years bears and lions are even
Overall record over the last ten years Bears have won exactly two more games than the lions
Bears remain the only team in the division to finish last 4 consecutive years.
But wait, because of this, the Beas fans want to go back farther......... ten years is not enough.......
And in ten more years, they will still want to go back even farther.

You want to tell me that the future can be predicted based on the past, yet the Bears prove this theory wrong every year, so maybe there is hope for the Lions yet?

So congratulations Bears fans, over the last ten years you are a mere 2 wins better than the worst franchise in the league, and are dead ass even with them head to head.

Something to be proud of for sure

Da Bears!!

doink doink

Why are you so mad?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
nc0gnet0 at his computer, getting his low life fix in with Bears fans.

253DC46D-83C4-4F52-95AE-CE2CFE3DCE67.jpeg

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why is your argument about receivers? Who gives a f*ck. What did Calvin Johnson ever win the Lions? Ummm nothing
Mike Williams, Roy Williams and Charles Rodgers all top 10 picks within 4 years of Calvin. Great draft values there. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And throwing away picks like that has a lot to do with continued fail. Their WR drafting is the opposite of inc0g's take on it.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
To sum it up:

Lions are still a joke and to celebrate their new GM is premature.

Bears are still mediocre and not much better.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mike Williams, Roy Williams and Charles Rodgers all top 10 picks within 4 years after Calvin. Great draft values there. :rolleyes:

Roy Williams was fine, had a decent career in Detroit, and was traded to Dallas for a 1st round pick. Might help if you did a little research before you posted. And they were drafted before Calvin, not afterwards.

Bears fans.........

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Roy Williams was fine, had a decent career in Detroit, and was traded to Dallas for a 1st round pick. Might help if you did a little research before you posted. And they were drafted before Calvin, not afterwards.

Bears fans.........
You compared Calvin Johnson prematurely retiring to Allen Robinson not wanting to be in Chicago, despite Allen Robinson actually wanting a long term deal in Chicago. Maybe stfu.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And throwing away picks like that has a lot to do with continued fail. Their WR drafting is the opposite of inc0g's take on it.
Throwing away picks? Whaaat?

Kevin White, Mitch T, and Leonard Floyd all say hi.
And how many playoff victories has Mack gotten you?
Throwing away picks, ffs, nobody can top Ryan Pace for that, nobody.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You compared Calvin Johnson prematurely retiring to Allen Robinson not wanting to be in Chicago, despite Allen Robinson actually wanting a long term deal in Chicago. Maybe stfu.
Maybe KMA?
Calvin Johnson prematurely retiring is pure speculation on your part. He never asked to be traded. AR's frustration with the bears is well documented. Keep trying. Keep losing.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe KMA?
Calvin Johnson prematurely retiring is pure speculation on your part. He never asked to be traded. AR's frustration with the bears is well documented. Keep trying. Keep losing.
Isn't that the Detoilet Lions slogan?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine saying Calvin Johnson prematurely retiring is speculation when he was two years from an all-pro, getting 9 TDs and 1200 yards. This clown will literally say anything. Everyone knows it was premature because that dumpster of a franchise will ruin anyone.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
No additional comments needed.

If you come across any Lions fans and have a brief conversation with them you realize there's a lot of sadness there.

It's like the entire franchise was doing 'Hide the Pain Harold' long before it was even a thing.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Throwing away picks? Whaaat?

Kevin White, Mitch T, and Leonard Floyd all say hi.
And how many playoff victories has Mack gotten you?
Throwing away picks, ffs, nobody can top Ryan Pace for that, nobody.
You were specifically speaking WR and all 3 were taken before White. We all know why White was a fail but it still counts. No comparison. You substitute before for after Calvin and my post still makes the same point. Your stars quit early or get out of town. Awesome. Consistently taking WRs that high in the draft is a recipe for failure and consistently picking that high is proof.

I'm not going to tout the Bears drafts of the past couple decades because they suck but guess who perennially drafts before but finishes behind them outside the odd year. The doormat of the NFL has no business shoveling shit. You end up in a shithole.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You were specifically speaking WR and all 3 were taken before White. We all know why White was a fail but it still counts. No comparison. You substitute before for after Calvin and my post still makes the same point. Your stars quit early or get out of town. Awesome. Consistently taking WRs that high in the draft is a recipe for failure and consistently picking that high is proof.

I'm not going to tout the Bears drafts of the past couple decades because they suck but guess who perennially drafts before but finishes behind them outside the odd year. The doormat of the NFL has no business shoveling shit. You end up in a shithole.
And you put Roy Williams on your list, which shows what an idiot you are.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine saying Calvin Johnson prematurely retiring is speculation when he was two years from an all-pro, getting 9 TDs and 1200 yards. This clown will literally say anything. Everyone knows it was premature because that dumpster of a franchise will ruin anyone.
Show me where CJ requested to be traded?

I still live rent free inside your head. LMAO.

Da Bears
doink doink

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Show me where CJ requested to be traded?

I still live rent free inside your head. LMAO.

Da Bears
doink doink
You are slow.

You stalk a board of a team you don’t even cheer for. Please stop acting like you’re living in anyone’s head. You’re just another punching bag. Kind of like the team you cheer for.