OT: The always awful and completely embarrassing Detoilet Lions Finish 16-Game Schedule Era With Worst Winning % to the surprise of absolutely no one.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Show me where CJ requested to be traded?

I still live rent free inside your head. LMAO.

Da Bears
doink doink
Why do you keep saying doink doink? Lions last playoff appearance was 2016. Bears have been in it twice in the last 3 years. Even with a couple first round exists, they still made it. Lions fans wish their team had a shot.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do you keep saying doink doink? Lions last playoff appearance was 2016. Bears have been in it twice in the last 3 years. Even with a couple first round exists, they still made it. Lions fans wish their team had a shot.
doink....doink

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Who has more playoff appearances in the last 10 years?
You have to pull 10 years out of you ass because the Lions haven’t been relevant in the last 5 years. Who the fuck cares.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You do realize you almost got swept buy that inept franchise last year, don't you?
Do you honestly think the Lions are a better organization then the Bears? You must be the dumb kid in class.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's so dumb. The Bears were a Mitch fumble away from sweeping them, but i guess it only counts when the Lions choke.

Poor guy, beating the Bears is his Super Bowl. What a pathetic existence.
Is that different than admitting you suck but trying to cling to some semblance of relevancy by claiming you better than the Lions? Who's dumb?

lol

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
How convenient to forget the fives years prior of you.
The Bears have been in the playoffs twice in the last 5 years. That’s way more relevant than the kitty kats. Once again, you’re stupid.