OT: The always awful and completely embarrassing Detoilet Lions Finish 16-Game Schedule Era With Worst Winning % to the surprise of absolutely no one.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
Is that different than admitting you suck but trying to cling to some semblance of relevancy by claiming you better than the Lions? Who's dumb?

lol
If you weren't constantly here trolling, i wouldn't bring up the Lions. But since you insist on stalking another teams board, i'll shove your teams ineptitude in your face every chance i'll get.

The Bears are your SB. Its sad but true.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

If you weren't constantly here trolling, i wouldn't bring up the Lions. But since you insist on stalking another teams board, i'll shove your teams ineptitude in your face every chance i'll get.

The Bears are your SB. Its sad but true.
The sad thing is he can’t even troll. You can’t troll a when your own team is so much worse, yet think they are better. He comes on here to make himself look like a fool

Visionman

Is that different than admitting you suck but trying to cling to some semblance of relevancy by claiming you better than the Lions? Who's dumb?

lol
We don’t talk about the Lions unless you’re around. No one talks about the Lions...except as a bad joke, of course...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Wow, epic meltdown over something completely factual lol. Delusional
Nah, despite all the evidence of how badly the Lions have sucked, the one thing Bears fans fail to realize is that they are .500 against them in the last ten years. That is what makes this so humorous. Now, this would be an epic beatdown had it been done by a Packers fan, but, the Bears? LOL. Welcome to the Lions level of suckage, and newsflash, it isn't going to get any better for you Bears Fans, not with the Red Rifle shooting blanks behind your pathetic O-line, your one legit WR that will be making plenty of "business decisions", and your suddenly inept Defensive backfield.

HawkBear

12 Year Rebuild Plan
Donator
Nah, despite all the evidence of how badly the Lions have sucked, the one thing Bears fans fail to realize is that they are .500 against them in the last ten years. That is what makes this so humorous. Now, this would be an epic beatdown had it been done by a Packers fan, but, the Bears? LOL. Welcome to the Lions level of suckage, and newsflash, it isn't going to get any better for you Bears Fans, not with the Red Rifle shooting blanks behind your pathetic O-line, your one legit WR that will be making plenty of "business decisions", and your suddenly inept Defensive backfield.
Lmao ok loser

Chicago Staleys

Realist
You guys do know he is trolling you and some of you are falling right into the pit!

“It puts the lotion on its skin”

PrideisBears

cursed
Donator
And yet the lions will still be Kings of the basement