OT: The always awful and completely embarrassing Detoilet Lions Finish 16-Game Schedule Era With Worst Winning % to the surprise of absolutely no one.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did the 2021 season start already? I did know August was here already because that would make 10 years?

BTW Staffords record against the bears in 11-9. That would really make me proud as a lions fan as his record against everyone else is terrible

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is @nc0gnet0 in a nutshell

Ncog: Herrr Herr the bears suck

Bears fans: We know but we aren't as bad as the Lions

Ncog: Haha doink doink

Bears fans: That was a terrible playoff game ending but at least we've been there lately

Nc0gnet0: Mike Glennon/Trubisky/Dalton!

Bears fans: Again we know but they at least have had more success than the Lions as a whole

Nc0gnet0: DOINK DOINK * random obscure stat* DOINK DOINK

Bears fans: ........ its Special person.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think this thread succeeded in making me feel bad for being a Bears fan despite my optimism so can it be closed?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think this thread succeeded in making me feel bad for being a Bears fan despite my optimism so can it be closed?

it has been a rough offseason for sure. usually there is enough get some excitement going, delusional or not

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the lions are .500 over the last 10 years against a team that finished last place 4 years in a row? Also I hear 4 years in a row in last is a record from what somebody has been saying. Don't look now, but somebody has been last 3 in a row and is tanking next season
Bears are tanking too, they just don't know it.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is @nc0gnet0 in a nutshell

Ncog: Herrr Herr the bears suck

Bears fans: We know but we aren't as bad as the Lions

Ncog: Haha doink doink

Bears fans: That was a terrible playoff game ending but at least we've been there lately

Nc0gnet0: Mike Glennon/Trubisky/Dalton!

Bears fans: Again we know but they at least have had more success than the Lions as a whole

Nc0gnet0: DOINK DOINK * random obscure stat* DOINK DOINK

Bears fans: ........ its Special person.
Bears fan....But we have one Superbowl!!!! (albeit almost 40 years ago)

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is why your “trolling” is so pathetic. When was the Lions last super bowl? Ohhhhh wait.
Usually in sports debate both people debating have some kind of accolade(s) to fall on. Lions fans have nothing as demonstrated by @nc0gnet0

When your crowning achievement is winning a few games against an NFL team but never when it matters like playoff positioning or playoffs themselves, you're done

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imagine some guy confronts you about your car, say a Chevy cruze or some mediocre type shit. That guy is talking hella shit but later on you see him getting on a bus to get to work. That's essentially what @nc0gnet0 has to offer

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine some guy confronts you about your car, say a Chevy cruze or some mediocre type shit. That guy is talking hella shit but later on you see him getting on a bus to get to work. That's essentially what @nc0gnet0 has to offer

Imagine some Football fan whose team just paid Andy Fucking Dalton 10 mil, despite the fact he has been ass the last three years, despite the fact he wasn't paid 1/3 that much last year, and they named him the day 1 starter, long before even the draft took place. Imagine to make this move, they had to release a probowl CB. Imagine that same teams GM, literally could have thrown darts at a board to select a QB and did better than they did when they selected Mitch Trubisky. Imagine thinking they could have had Watson or Mahomes, but no, they selected Mitch, and not only that, they traded up to do so.
Imagine that that team, before that mind numbingly stupid mistake, finished in last place 4 years in a row. Imagine getting bounced out of the playoffs by a WC team, after holding open tryouts for a kicker of any joe blow off the street.

Now imagine him talking shit about another team.......

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine some Football fan whose team just paid Andy Fucking Dalton 10 mil, despite the fact he has been ass the last three years, despite the fact he wasn't paid 1/3 that much last year, and they named him the day 1 starter, long before even the draft took place. Imagine to make this move, they had to release a probowl CB. Imagine that same teams GM, literally could have thrown darts at a board to select a QB and did better than they did when they selected Mitch Trubisky. Imagine thinking they could have had Watson or Mahomes, but no, they selected Mitch, and not only that, they traded up to do so.
Imagine that that team, before that mind numbingly stupid mistake, finished in last place 4 years in a row. Imagine getting bounced out of the playoffs by a WC team, after holding open tryouts for a kicker of any joe blow off the street.

Now imagine him talking shit about another team.......

You forgot

doink doink

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
What a fulfilling life this Lions fan leads. He is totally not a loser in life incel who probably hasn't seen a vaginal since his mother gave birth. After all, badasses like him post twenty times a day in a forum for a rival of his favorite team.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
These long titles are getting stupid and ridiculous. Not funny anymore. Can this be the last one pretty please. No offense to the OP, I get it. Sorry if I sound like a jerk, just getting aggravated logging on this site to get my bears fix and having to read an essay to see if the thread is worthy of logging on.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It is pathetic lol. Almost feel bad for him that he cares that much to defend his Lions on a Bears board