OT the ugly reality of the NFL Hamlin

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Not sure how I feel about all of the money side. Military is another occupation that risks their lives and receives a lot of "prays" and has a very difficult time getting disability claims. Yet it would take the average enlisted soldier his entire 20 year career to earn what the young man has earned in less than two years.

These young men are elite athletes and deserve the elite pay that they are receiving and I do think Salaries like in baseball should be guaranteed.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Loudest guy is always right. And guy must be one hell of a worker having time as a financial planner then radio host to be a "disability expert" who submitted "more than, almost 250,000 applications in one year."

Over a 1000 claims a day, so one claim every 29 seconds all day every day. Makes my 20 patients a day seem like I'm a slacker.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Loudest guy is always right. And guy must be one hell of a worker having time as a financial planner then radio host to be a "disability expert" who submitted "more than, almost 250,000 applications in one year."

Over a 1000 claims a day, so one claim every 29 seconds all day every day. Makes my 20 patients a day seem like I'm a slacker.

You can do it the right way or lie and make a bunch of money.

America in one sentence.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

You should just start seeing 3 patients at a time.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You should just start seeing 3 patients at a time.

And sell the rights for other "learning" doctors to view the action live in real time.

Also lab coat could be sponseree by Ray Ban or Maui Jim?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
And sell the rights for other "learning" doctors to view the action live in real time.

Also lab coat could be sponseree by Ray Ban or Maui Jim?
A lot of untapped ideas that @iueyedoc isn't taking advantage. Frankly, a few good ideas from us deserves a few sheckles.