OT: Wilfork's Honorable Son

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Sounds like he went to the "U"

Sorry, I will always take a shot at the U.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He made a harmless jab at a school you didn't even go to and you're acting like a bitch about it.

Question, do you drink the milk your tits produce?

He's more of a Kevin Federline type of U fan

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Agreed. OP took a shot at a college for fun, and Wazzupi makes a personal attack on the OP for no reason.

If you don't like a thread, just don't post in it.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Being an Irish fan, I will always, unapologetically (to some degree) degrade Miami. Just as other fans make fun of Priests molesting kids like Wazzupi when talking about the Irish

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Agreed. OP took a shot at a college for fun, and Wazzupi makes a personal attack on the OP for no reason.

If you don't like a thread, just don't post in it.
It’s a pretty simple concept isn’t it? Yet people don’t seemed to understand it. I always find it hilarious when a person replies to me when they know I don’t give a fuck about them or their opinion and will never respond to them.

Last edited:

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
This is just crazy. Like a lot of you older posters I grew up a bit afraid of my dad. I'm not saying I was abused, but I'm old enough where I needed some time to figure out that the Adrian Pederson hitting his kid with a stick was a bad thing.

Anyway if you take my dad, make him 375 lbs, Have him able to squat 505 lbs and bench 225 lbs 36 times there's no gawd damn way I'd touch any of his worldly possessions. Hell, if 3 guys were breaking into the house to steal something I'd take them on knowing I'd have a better chance against those 3 strangers than my monster dad.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
This is just crazy. Like a lot of you older posters I grew up a bit afraid of my dad. I'm not saying I was abused, but I'm old enough where I needed some time to figure out that the Adrian Pederson hitting his kid with a stick was a bad thing.

Anyway if you take my dad, make him 375 lbs, Have him able to squat 505 lbs and bench 225 lbs 36 times there's no gawd damn way I'd touch any of his worldly possessions. Hell, if 3 guys were breaking into the house to steal something I'd take them on knowing I'd have a better chance against those 3 strangers than my monster dad.