OT: Willie McGinest Arrested

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Dude an beatdown like that usually involves a side piece. Plus, They eating at Deliah in L.A which is pretty fucking expensive for some basic ass food, a place like this is where these guys think their money gets women.
Willing to bet a senorita is involved in some way shape or form

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Willing to bet a senorita is involved in some way shape or form
Shit like this happens when the boys are mad that they aint gettin' it in. Elsewise the McGinest family could of just had this guy locked away if it involve drugs killing a family member.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Spliced video, not going to believe it until the poorly talked USC video comes out.

Or something along those lines

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Spliced video, not going to believe it until the poorly talked USC video comes out.

Or something along those lines
If Willie doesnt at least come out and say "that's a lie", well, then you have your answer. Either way, this whole entourage mentality of acting like thugs is lame and he out of all people should know better, period. I dont care what the reasoning was for the fight, you dont do that in front of the public and then have your boys jump in while you add a bottle to the guys head.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Willie is gonna be running to ESPN to land a 2nd tier shit job.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

So Willie & his boys apparently jumped this dude because he talked shit about the USC Football Program.

@run and shoot @Chief Walking Stick @VickAshley✅️verified

Thanks.
Earlier Willie McGinest said the "truth would come out" . However, all I see is McGinest apologizing.

All Daily Loud says is "Willie McGinest fired from NFL Network after brawl 4 months ago that started from an individual speaking poorly on the USC football team".

However, I'm looking for the link, proof and/or attribution from Daily Loud where McGinest specifically talks / gives full disclosure of what happened.

I mentioned earlier that McGinest's lawyers are no doubt advising him to keep quiet.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Thanks.
Earlier Willie McGinest said the "truth would come out" . However, all I see is McGinest apologizing.

All Daily Loud says is "Willie McGinest fired from NFL Network after brawl 4 months ago that started from an individual speaking poorly on the USC football team".

However, I'm looking for the link, proof and/or attribution from Daily Loud where McGinest specifically talks / gives full disclosure of what happened.

I mentioned earlier that McGinest's lawyers are no doubt advising him to keep quiet.
You mean mcginest hasn't come out and said we jumped this guy because he was a hater? Shocking! You're the true halfwit of ccs

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Have a hard time believing he and others jumped a guy in a public restaurant because he talked smack about USC….but you never know

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I have a hard time believing what he did was justified regardless of his reasoning. Dude has a history of poor judgment. Maybe we just call a spade a spade and move on.

Not saying it was justified. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t. Just far fetched that it was over some USC trash talk. Possible? Sure. Am I taking it for truth at the moment? No.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Not saying it was justified. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn’t. Just far fetched that it was over some USC trash talk. Possible? Sure. Am I taking it for truth at the moment? No.
Why? You think being a big name makes him above stupid fights that happen all the time. Most certainly it wasn't justified. The guy was sitting there at a table when the 3 of them rushed in and jumped him. Not much can justify adults acting like that.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Have a hard time believing he and others jumped a guy in a public restaurant because he talked smack about USC….but you never know

We also have to keep in mind that........The Daily Loud never provided any attribution for the above statement.
IF.....again I say IF......a guy of McGinest's stature jumped a guy for talking trash....the he needs counseling.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Why? You think being a big name makes him above stupid fights that happen all the time. Most certainly it wasn't justified. The guy was sitting there at a table when the 3 of them rushed in and jumped him. Not much can justify adults acting like that.

Being a name has nothing to do with it. Just seems far fetched is all. Witnesses, cameras…no way he was getting away with it. Seems to be more behind it. Although I surely can be wrong.

Not saying this is the case, but what if the guy assaulted a female family member? Or something along those lines. I’m not even saying Willie is in the right. We don’t know the backstory….but talking trash about USC? That’s a tough sell. If that’s what really what it was about Willie is a special type of moron