1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Trevor Lawrence
Pick6's and tight hammies

Zach Wilson
Coming along nicely
For the first time in the four practices open to media, the Jets ran standard 11-on-11 drills, and Wilson couldn't have looked much better. He completed 9-of-11 passes during the 11-on-11 period including what was likely the highlight of the spring so far.

Wilson aired it out deep to a streaking Elijah Moore who got just enough separation from cornerback Bryce Hall to make a diving 40-yard grab. Moore extended his entire body to make the catch, and Wilson couldn't have made a better throw.

Trey Lance
Sailing passes and barely completing 60% of passes with no pass rush
Lance got the majority of reps last Wednesday during one of the OTA sessions made available to members of the media.

And while earlier reports created some concern Lance was sailing his passes a bit too high and too frequently, signs are now pointing to Lance beginning to showcase the accuracy and poise from within the pocket, as Sports Illustrated’s Grant Cohn pointed out:

Improved tremendously from last week. Completed 11 of 18 passes (61 percent), and two were dropped. Also completed 6 of 7 pass attempts during 7-on-7 drills, which is the most challenging setting for Lance, because he can’t scramble or roll out.

Mac Jones
Being out shined by Jarrett Stidham

"When Cam Newton injured his right throwing hand and didn't finish Friday's voluntary organized team activity, and rookie Mac Jones had a few notable missed throws that might have made one wonder if he's ready for prime time, it sparked a question that hasn't been a big part of the Patriots' quarterback discussion," Reiss wrote.

As for the other quarterback on the roster, Jarrett Stidham, Reiss reported that he looked impressive.

"Jarrett Stidham stepped up Friday as the top option in 11-on-11 drills and delivered a few impressive throws, almost as if he was saying, "Hey, don't forget about me! Remember, I was the guy everyone was talking about at this time last year."

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Nice post. Way too early to tell anything but I can't help but think Bears fans smile when they hear about Lance and Jones struggling.

So much shit talk about Lynch and the 2017 draft and if Lance busts it will go down as one of the worst draft moves of all time, giving up all those first round picks to move from 12 to 3.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Nice post. Way too early to tell anything but I can't help but think Bears fans smile when they hear about Lance and Jones struggling.

So much shit talk about Lynch and the 2017 draft and if Lance busts it will go down as one of the worst draft moves of all time, giving up all those first round picks to move from 12 to 3.
i certainly do. fuck the 49ers.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
How many almost interceptions have they thrown? That's the most important thing to know in camp.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Makes me glad I drafted Elijah Moore in fantasy.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Way too early to tell, but from all the reports it sounds like Fields is looking the most consistent

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
e0ribg4wu6471.jpg

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trevor Lawrence
Pick6's and tight hammies

Zach Wilson
Coming along nicely
For the first time in the four practices open to media, the Jets ran standard 11-on-11 drills, and Wilson couldn't have looked much better. He completed 9-of-11 passes during the 11-on-11 period including what was likely the highlight of the spring so far.

Wilson aired it out deep to a streaking Elijah Moore who got just enough separation from cornerback Bryce Hall to make a diving 40-yard grab. Moore extended his entire body to make the catch, and Wilson couldn't have made a better throw.

Trey Lance
Sailing passes and barely completing 60% of passes with no pass rush
Lance got the majority of reps last Wednesday during one of the OTA sessions made available to members of the media.

And while earlier reports created some concern Lance was sailing his passes a bit too high and too frequently, signs are now pointing to Lance beginning to showcase the accuracy and poise from within the pocket, as Sports Illustrated’s Grant Cohn pointed out:

Mac Jones
Being out shined by Jarrett Stidham

"When Cam Newton injured his right throwing hand and didn't finish Friday's voluntary organized team activity, and rookie Mac Jones had a few notable missed throws that might have made one wonder if he's ready for prime time, it sparked a question that hasn't been a big part of the Patriots' quarterback discussion," Reiss wrote.

As for the other quarterback on the roster, Jarrett Stidham, Reiss reported that he looked impressive.

"Jarrett Stidham stepped up Friday as the top option in 11-on-11 drills and delivered a few impressive throws, almost as if he was saying, "Hey, don't forget about me! Remember, I was the guy everyone was talking about at this time last year."
Not going to lie, that Tray Lance summery made me chuckle out load.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I suspect that Fields and Wilson will be the best of this batch of talent that should have a higher than normal hit rate. They have the best arms and should be ready for the pro game. Trevor has a lot to like and Lance is in the best situation. Jones is a bit of an enigma, looking less accurate at his pro days than he did in games. Certainly smart enough to figure out a way to make things work for him but normally,

2 of these guys should be meh or worse but nothing is a given at this point. Would be great to see them all excel and continue the changing of the guard.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Not going to lie, that Tray Lance summery made me chuckle out load.
Improved tremendously from last week. Completed 11 of 18 passes (61 percent), and two were dropped. Also completed 6 of 7 pass attempts during 7-on-7 drills, which is the most challenging setting for Lance, because he can’t scramble or roll out.

I don't know WTF "Also completed 6 of 7 pass attempts during 7-on-7 drills, which is the most challenging setting for Lance, because he can’t scramble or roll out," mean. These kids play 7on 7 all summer growing up. How can standing with no pass rush be the "most challenging setting?" Did they draft Lance to be a running back?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
We have a dynasty league, so all we draft every year are rookies. IT doesn't do too much damage if one of them goes down.
Gotcha. I have a few friends that start drafting in PPR leagues as soon as the NFL draft is over. I’ve laughed at how some of their teams have crumbled before the regular season has even started.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Gotcha. I have a few friends that start drafting in PPR leagues as soon as the NFL draft is over. I’ve laughed at how some of their teams have crumbled before the regular season has even started.
Yeah we usually draft labor day weekend which is right before regular season. Miss some injuries and get a chance to see the rookies in preseason