Ouch ...

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
Whitehair's errant snaps and logic defying penalty didn't cost us this game. But they are problematic for sure.
I don't understand the reluctance to make the move. If they'd done it from day 1, none of this would be an issue.

Everyone looked tired, especially in the fourth.

The Bears looked good when things went according to the way they probably drew them up, but looked like a confused and uncertain team when the Packers adjusted their defense and threw things at them they didn't expect.
While the Packers looked like a team who's done this for many years now.
Not that surprising I suppose.

They said additional game time and a few more snaps during the preseason wouldn't have helped.
But after a loss like this, you have to wonder if just a little more prep time would have made just enough difference.
The truth is, probably not ... but that "probably" kinda matter right now.

Mack ... wow.
Wonder what he can do when he's in game shape. Unfortunate that he lost a game like this. It should have been a night to celebrate for him.

Fuller ... you have to catch it man. But I don't put the loss on that one play.

Kwiatkowski ... I had hoped he was getting better. But I don't think his lack of cover ability is going to change ... ever.

Trubisky is young and unpolished, but even so, there were some plays, and a couple throws that were not good.
Several times the replays near the end of the game showed guys open, but he wasn't even close to getting them the ball.

On 3rd and 1 from the 20, I don't run the ball. It's what we always do. I thought we wanted new offense. Offense that kept the opponent off guard and guessing. Not slamming the ball straight up the middle time after time after time for 1 yard ... or 1 yard losses.
However, the play we DID call was no better. What the hell was that?! We don't have a couple go to plays that can get us even 1 yard in that situation?? That's ridiculous. I expected more there.

Which brings me to Nagy. Yeah, hate to say it, but this is pretty much all on him. The play calling AND EXECUTION in the second half were repeatedly atrocious.
He made it look like he only game planned for a half a game.
You forgot to prepare for the second half coach.

This one stings. And probably will until around Dec. 16th. Let's hope we're better prepared by then.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Too bad Mack never showed up for the second half. $150M man should be able to play 2 halves

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Whitehair's errant snaps and logic defying penalty didn't cost us this game. But they are problematic for sure.
I don't understand the reluctance to make the move. If they'd done it from day 1, none of this would be an issue.

Everyone looked tired, especially in the fourth.

The Bears looked good when things went according to the way they probably drew them up, but looked like a confused and uncertain team when the Packers adjusted their defense and threw things at them they didn't expect.
While the Packers looked like a team who's done this for many years now.
Not that surprising I suppose.

They said additional game time and a few more snaps during the preseason wouldn't have helped.
But after a loss like this, you have to wonder if just a little more prep time would have made just enough difference.
The truth is, probably not ... but that "probably" kinda matter right now.

Mack ... wow.
Wonder what he can do when he's in game shape. Unfortunate that he lost a game like this. It should have been a night to celebrate for him.

Fuller ... you have to catch it man. But I don't put the loss on that one play.

Kwiatkowski ... I had hoped he was getting better. But I don't think his lack of cover ability is going to change ... ever.

Trubisky is young and unpolished, but even so, there were some plays, and a couple throws that were not good.
Several times the replays near the end of the game showed guys open, but he wasn't even close to getting them the ball.

On 3rd and 1 from the 20, I don't run the ball. It's what we always do. I thought we wanted new offense. Offense that kept the opponent off guard and guessing. Not slamming the ball straight up the middle time after time after time for 1 yard ... or 1 yard losses.
However, the play we DID call was no better. What the hell was that?! We don't have a couple go to plays that can get us even 1 yard in that situation?? That's ridiculous. I expected more there.

Which brings me to Nagy. Yeah, hate to say it, but this is pretty much all on him. The play calling AND EXECUTION in the second half were repeatedly atrocious.
He made it look like he only game planned for a half a game.
You forgot to prepare for the second half coach.

This one stings. And probably will until around Dec. 16th. Let's hope we're better prepared by then.

LOL

They needed ONE yard to win the game! And had two downs! Don’t care about change or not. If you cannot run for ONE yard in two downs, you don’t deserve to win, hecho you don’t belong in the NFL.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Too bad Mack never showed up for the second half. $150M man should be able to play 2 halves

Yeah, he should have deflected a pass that would drop right into Kyle Fuller's hands for an easy game clinching INT.

If only he had done that....

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I can see the scene now ...

(Fangio replaces Nick with Smith)

Kwiatkowski´s dad: He´s taking Nick out! Fangio! Fangio! Fangio, don´t you take out my son.

Fangio´s daughter Cassie: He´s getting beat like he stole something, Mr. Kwiatkowski.

Kwiatkowski´s dad: Just stay out of it, girl!

Cassie: He´s just getting beat. That´s all I´m saying.

[video=youtube;gUX1fFql3qo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUX1fFql3qo[/video]

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
One extra thing from Remember the Titans:

Stop the video below at 21 seconds. Who do you see?

[video=youtube;LyTlspU2tes]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyTlspU2tes[/video]

Our very own:

Shea_McClellin_2015.jpg

He was so bad that he couldn´t even start in high school.