Our HOF manager.

Kenny Loggins

Liked Posts:
White Sox record would be even better with Tony gone. Here he was just the other day being caught on camera.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He might be facing a recall vote soon.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I hope he gets DUMPED like TRump!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Did the HOF manager give his reasoning for pulling Lynn yesterday after only 5 innings and 82 pitches? It put the result in jeopardy and the Sox used three relievers in a game that Lynn most likely finishes with ease.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Did the HOF manager give his reasoning for pulling Lynn yesterday after only 5 innings and 82 pitches? It put the result in jeopardy and the Sox used three relievers in a game that Lynn most likely finishes with ease.
Yeah he said with all the games coming up that Lynn would probably be going on three days rest rather than puling up Stiever or someone.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Laziest argument?

The guy has won the second most ball games as a manager. I dont really see how anyone but militant culturalists(ironically here accusing others of being militant culturalists), could argue against his worth.

If Dusty got another chance and another into senility, and I think was worthy, and a blessing to young players, I feel no shame in defending the same principles about Tony, even if I wish his generation were more self aware and enlightened.

The militant racist culturalism Dan shows here stinks far worse than the old man.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just keep the criticism to baseball and not his age or race and less people will champion him.

I'm not aware of his social or political beliefs at all. I am aware that he can read statistics pretty well.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I’ve been ripping him for his tactical errors but he definitely pushed the right buttons yesterday and it paved the way for a 15-2 laugher. He was getting scrutinized on the Score yesterday for playing a Sunday lineup on Saturday but it all clicked. His knowledge of Goodwin from his time with the Angels paid dividends too.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Sox win again while giving Anderson a rest day and not having Abreu at first.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Laziest argument?

The guy has won the second most ball games as a manager. I dont really see how anyone but militant culturalists(ironically here accusing others of being militant culturalists), could argue against his worth.

If Dusty got another chance and another into senility, and I think was worthy, and a blessing to young players, I feel no shame in defending the same principles about Tony, even if I wish his generation were more self aware and enlightened.

The militant racist culturalism Dan shows here stinks far worse than the old man.
What he did in the past has no bearing on the manager he is now. The game has passed him by and he is not fit to manage in this current era of baseball.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What he did in the past has no bearing on the manager he is now. The game has passed him by and he is not fit to manage in this current era of baseball.
He is like Madden and was ahead of his time...he's been thinking like this era does for 20 years.

Passed him by? It just caught up to him like 7 years ago?!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
How can you say the game passed him by? He rested the Sox two best defenders, had their better catcher playing first base, and still gave up one run. That's a day after he put together a Sunday lineup that scored more than a dozen runs.

Guy is playing this roster like Yo-Yo Ma plays the cello.