Our third biggest cap hit this year….

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
There is no way this should take three or four years to get going. Even if Justin Fields is terrible.
If you are building through the draft this could easily take 3-4 years for the Bears to win consistently. On the level of the Packers, Chiefs, other top teams in the league.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah i brought up L.Collins and A.Cappa. Both better players than either one of Reiff or Schofield and younger. I don't go off of grades alone like some on here do, i go by the eye test more like the actual front office people mostly do.
Lmao. Like you know what they go by.
Collins is currently injured and also was one of the most penalized OL in the league last year and only played in 12 games because he was busted trying to bribe the drug collector and got a 5 game suspension. Good stuff here.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Collins is currently injured and also was one of the most penalized OL in the league last year and only played in 12 games because he was busted trying to bribe the drug collector and got a 5 game suspension. Good stuff here.
BUT THE EYE TEST

ind-man-on-bench-GettyImages-1176426246_r1-350x263.jpg
He must be watching these games in brail.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah i brought up L.Collins and A.Cappa. Both better players than either one of Reiff or Schofield and younger. I don't go off of grades alone like some on here do, i go by the eye test more like the actual front office people mostly do.

Cappa is also injured and gave up 5 sacks last year and was considered the weak link of a pretty dominant line. Not sure what eye test you are going by.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Again it doesn’t make it an underwhelming season if he followed through with his plan.
I don't understand why it means so much to you that you need to tell me what i consider to be underwhelming isn't underwhelming because it is to me.

I'm hoping this season changes my mind on many of the moves he's made that are underwhelming to me but that'll be a to be continued.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If you are building through the draft this could easily take 3-4 years for the Bears to win consistently. On the level of the Packers, Chiefs, other top teams in the league.
So by the time our 2nd year QB is ready for his new huge contract the team will be ready to win. That's some smooth stuff by our GM. He's doing it backwards to how most other GM's would do it. Very smooth. Hope it works.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Sounds like a Poles kinda guy. He'll be able to have teammates as cell mates.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Cappa is also injured and gave up 5 sacks last year and was considered the weak link of a pretty dominant line. Not sure what eye test you are going by.
Man i was totally wrong about these guys, no idea why these GM's, that do this for a living, keep paying these bad o-lineman that CCS thinks suck these big contracts when the Bears can just get older and better ones for cheaper. Poles is the man.

Thanks for the help message board fan. Hahaha

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
AM pace sexual rage posts seek help

Sad part is that I was Pace fan and was hoping he could make it but when you suck in FA and can't get the early round picks right, you will simply not make it. As well as his awful coaching picks.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Sad part is that I was Pace fan and was hoping he could make it but when you suck in FA and can't get the early round picks right, you will simply not make it. As well as his awful coaching picks.
We’ve all liked someone in the org and were dead wrong about them. But to continue to cape for an absolute fraud and failure has to be a mental midget thing.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I don't understand why it means so much to you that you need to tell me what i consider to be underwhelming isn't underwhelming because it is to me.

I'm hoping this season changes my mind on many of the moves he's made that are underwhelming to me but that'll be a to be continued.
A lot of stuff you post here is pure B.S. Me reminding you that Poles followed through with his plan emphasizes that. If a couple years down the road none of Poles draft picks pan out than I’ll be glad to admit it was an underwhelming offseason.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
So by the time our 2nd year QB is ready for his new huge contract the team will be ready to win. That's some smooth stuff by our GM. He's doing it backwards to how most other GM's would do it. Very smooth. Hope it works.
I never said they won’t win before that. I said it might take 3-4 years to win consistently and be one of the best teams in the league in a yearly basis. If Poles is building through the draft it’s going to take several drafts to accomplish that

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I never said they won’t win before that. I said it might take 3-4 years to win consistently and be one of the best teams in the league in a yearly basis. If Poles is building through the draft it’s going to take several drafts to accomplish that
I remember when pace took over for emery everyone gave him that 3-4 year window to get shit together including dong.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Man i was totally wrong about these guys, no idea why these GM's, that do this for a living, keep paying these bad o-lineman that CCS thinks suck these big contracts when the Bears can just get older and better ones for cheaper. Poles is the man.

Thanks for the help message board fan. Hahaha
Maybe because Poles isn’t looking to hand out big contracts to mediocre lineman and would rather find lineman in the draft….

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I remember when pace took over for emery everyone gave him that 3-4 year window to get shit together including dong.
Yep I remember that too! But now he doesn’t want to give Poles that benefit because he hates the moves that Poles made. Unfortunately the 3-4 years is reality when building through the draft. Pace tried to take the easy way out and wasted all the teams money on FA’s.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe because Poles isn’t looking to hand out big contracts to mediocre lineman and would rather find lineman in the draft….

This point is lost on him. Also, some players might have preferred to go to a team with actual immediate Superbowl aspirations.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
This point is lost on him. Also, some players might have preferred to go to a team with actual immediate Superbowl aspirations.
Pace backed this team into a corner with the poor cap management with his desperate moves to save his job. I don’t get what dong doesn’t get out of that it’s pretty much common sense duh at this point

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
A lot of stuff you post here is pure B.S. Me reminding you that Poles followed through with his plan emphasizes that. If a couple years down the road none of Poles draft picks pan out than I’ll be glad to admit it was an underwhelming offseason.
What does it matter that if this was Poles' plan? If this was his plan then his plan is as underwhelming as how the offseason has played out...Hahaha.

Why do you care so much about me saying his offseason has been underwhelming?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You better believe Poles will be spending money in free agency, so this thing will not be totally through the draft which you seem to think it will be. No team builds only through the draft. He'll make at least 2-3 pretty big signings next offseason.