Over/under number of games this OL keeps Fields healthy?

How many weeks before Fields suffers a season ending injury because of the OL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
IDK honestly...its pretty concerning considering they have played the Chiefs and Seahawks. What in the hell is going to happen against an actual NFL defense like SF or GB in the first couple weeks??

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They need to settle on personnel and get coordinated. The rip you took at Jones may have been because he expected inside help from Whitehair who doubled up with Mustipher instead. Whitehair going inside made that gap huge.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We best hope & pray Patrick is ready to roll by week 1 vs SF. Also GB to follow.

Fields & OL should benefit greatly from lots of roll outs, bootlegs, etc...basically all the stuff that Fields is great at and work to buy time that Nagy never called.

...now the refs continued swallowing of whistles on hits to Fields' dome...???‍♂️?‍♂️

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
chances the Oline gets fields hurt is as high as Fields hurting himself with the way he slides.. this isnt baseball JF

Last edited:

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
I think it’s likely he gets dinged up at some point, but I don’t think it will be season ending.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a huge Fields fan and while I'm concerned with the lack of protection he's had/potentially will have....he still has to make better decisions.

His rib injury against Baltimore last year was entirely on him. Instead of taking the easy check down- he tried running inside and a massive DL legally flopped on him.

He's gotta keep himself healthy as well.

Dawgsfan1

Liked Posts:
The Bears have gone out of their way since drafting Justin Fields to derail him. No offensive line. Bringing in a defensive minded head coach vs bringing in Jim Caldwell or someone similar that is known for working with quarterbacks. No receivers. A front office that said publically that Justin Fields would have no say so in the new head coach they hired when they got rid of Nagy. Its beyond laughable. Its a garbage organization.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears have gone out of their way since drafting Justin Fields to derail him. No offensive line. Bringing in a defensive minded head coach vs bringing in Jim Caldwell or someone similar that is known for working with quarterbacks. No receivers. A front office that said publically that Justin Fields would have no say so in the new head coach they hired when they got rid of Nagy. Its beyond laughable. Its a garbage organization.
You've been listening to ESPN & mainstream coverage for sure! Please go put money on the under 6.5 wins so I can get better odds on the over. Please. Then return to this and other similar threads in December. ?

Bust

Liked Posts:
You've been listening to ESPN & mainstream coverage for sure! Please go put money on the under 6.5 wins so I can get better odds on the over. Please. Then return to this and other similar threads in December. ?

minimum 9 wins. even kaplan is on the bandwagon. every 5 years bears surprise. it's time boyz

“This thing could get turned around pretty quickly.”​

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
minimum 9 wins. even kaplan is on the bandwagon. every 5 years bears surprise. it's time boyz

“This thing could get turned around pretty quickly.”​

yeah man. I actually maxed out the $$ one site would take on the over for season wins at both >6.5 (7 wins) and >7.5 (8 wins). Seems like such an easy ROI at over 1:1 and 2:1 payback odds. Beware those deposit match rollover bonus scams. Killed some of my action.

Kap has really come around. He was quite a cautious guy on the Bears turnaround, but seems to have joined Adam Rank, who's all-in and going to war on the ignorant haters & poo-poo negative Nancys who haven't looked deeper into all that's changing & lining up for this season. Still room to grow for sure and we admit that too, but not nearly as bad as many think. ex. "Bears will have the worst offense in the league". ?

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s a yearly bears tradition for the qb to get hurt and miss games.