Pace has lost his mind!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Do you have posts you could share from the end of 2018 regular season saying that the Bears had no chance at the Super Bowl? At that time did you say they sucked and had no shot? Just curious.
No but I have posts week 2(‘19) vs the Broncos where I said they’ll never win anything with Trubisky. Opinions tend to change as sample sizes grow or if circumstances change.

buttscoot

Liked Posts:
Like I said, go become a chiefs fan. All you do is cry and jerk off to mahomes.

You're acting like we were 4-12 last season. Since when did this fucking forum become full of little beta bitches who cry like little girls nonstop instead of discussing football?

It's always been like this.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Funny how fans can feel so different. I feel this team is close to being damn good this year. And I’m not criticizing you.... you’re entitled to your take but me personally, I’m pretty excited at the moment.
Well they sure got a lot more interesting.....

Ironhead22

Liked Posts:
No but I have posts week 2(‘19) vs the Broncos where I said they’ll never win anything with Trubisky. Opinions tend to change as sample sizes grow or if circumstances change.
Of course you didn't. You were born a lemming and remain one. By they way my question was a rhetorical one, everyone knew the answer.....

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Of course you didn't. You were born a lemming and remain one. By they way my question was a rhetorical one, everyone knew the answer.....
So then you weren’t “just curious”.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Take it however you like. I do find you amusing in some warped fashion. Keep the good times rolling. Keep us updated on the future of the Bears.
It’s pretty straight forward. You either were curious or not. You weren’t actually curious because you knew the answer already. Lets use the language that we speak in the way it was intended.

what are you trying to prove anyways? That fans have to have an opinion and despite getting more info, stick to that opinion? That’s ignorant. Fact is that the Bears were a team on the rise going into ‘19 with the leagues best defense and a young QB/coach who were supposed to take a step forward the next season. When it became clear the Mitch was never going to be that guy, I bailed on hope and I did it early too because it looked like how it did at the end of ‘18 except worse. Some people gave it 5-6 weeks. Who ended up being right? Me, because the things that I said all season long were the things you heard from people who cover the team and/or the league. I was right.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny how fans can feel so different. I feel this team is close to being damn good this year. And I’m not criticizing you.... you’re entitled to your take but me personally, I’m pretty excited at the moment.

Man, I don’t know what to think. I am a whole lot less confident going into this year than this year. I got it wrong last year so what do I know?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
So we let Floyd and kwik walk. Ok i am cool with letting those players go but to bring back 3 older players for big money? We are officially back in the Emery years.

We are getting older, not alot of draft picks and have wiffed on just about every first round pick.

Its time to show Pace the door.

They have 8 picks in this draft with two in the top 50. This draft is pretty damn deep too. They might be setting themselves up for as many as 9 next year.

But please keep ranting...

Last edited:

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Awesome signing.. To the people that are bitching about this, you guys are more depressing than the Wuhan Virus..

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Graham isn't a "garbage signing". He's just overpaid by like 3m if not more. The guy still had over 1000 yards the last two years combined. We were desperate. It's not like he can't play at all.

You're closer to a garbage poster RN than Graham is to a garbage TE.
Him being over paid by five million is why it's a garbage signing.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They have 8 picks in this draft with two in the top 50. This draft is pretty damn deep too. They might be setting themselves up for as many as 9 next year.

But zero in the top 30

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
But zero in the top 30

Take a look at a mock simulation and you can get an idea of the quality of players that should be around at 43 and 50. Compare those guys with the Bears’ biggest needs and it is encouraging if you have any knowledge of college prospects.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Like I said, go become a chiefs fan. All you do is cry and jerk off to mahomes.

You're acting like we were 4-12 last season. Since when did this fucking forum become full of little beta bitches who cry like little girls nonstop instead of discussing football?
why are you so mad?

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Done. Still feel the same way about Graham though.

I'm quite OK with yesterday signings as they didn't cost us any picks.
Now let's hope GM Ryan doesn't do La Grand Pace( again) with our limited draft capital...

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Take a look at a mock simulation and you can get an idea of the quality of players that should be around at 43 and 50. Compare those guys with the Bears’ biggest needs and it is encouraging if you have any knowledge of college prospects.
Success will be there for the taking, question is, will Pace take it or reach for the stars and fuck up, my moneys on the latter

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It's not as bad as the crybabies & chapped asses proclaim, but I'm certainly not getting amped up until I see
IF and ONLY IF something is done about the OL and complete & total shit run blocking. Last 2 years has proven no offense can succeed without at least average.

BIG gamble if the new coaches can fix these guys. Massie needs replacing and Leno - don't get me started...I feel his regression is beyond coaching. No way a guy can play so shitty for so long like an idiot even if Harry was telling him everything wrong to do. Maybe Bars is ready to roll out & start, but not based on his limited use last season even in meaningless games.

2 in the top 150. Those other late Rd picks aren't worth much. BUT I do also read article after article (if you can call them that) stating Bears only have 4 picks. Idiot media. Maybe Pace can move up with a few of those for a decent SS & WR in 4th or 5th.

But zero in the top 30

He "drafted Mack" with that. Are you one of the many who play both sides of the Complain Coin & also post about Pace's lack of hits in the 1st Rd. anyway? (You're probably not - just making a point for the others that it's a no-win situation with CCS).
Mack is a sure bet vs. another bust right?

I am worried about all this spending and pushing money deep into the next few years.
With an average SS & CB, this D should be dominant again (lord willing healthy). Offense can be another Joe Flacco story if they can just protect the QB (whoever it is) and actually run the damn ball. TBD.