Pace has ruined my summer

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace has also ruined this Bears message boards summer.

Oh, how I long for the days when there would be numerous threads on the first page about how the Bears should spend their 50 mil + in cap money, who's our QB Rex or Orton, what's wrong with Cutler and will he ever fix his footwork, who should be our #2 WR and who do we have after that, who's our #2 RB.

Now all we have is, who's our #4 RB and who should we cut, if we keep 7 WR's - of the 3 we have after #6 which one do we keep, numerous kicker threads - although they are relevant they are still boring, then there are the rest of the OT threads because there is nothing else to discuss. Then Pace drafts a RB in the 3rd rd that people here told me was basically J Howard but can catch. I get to watch him in a couple series and realize he also has rare vision skills you don't see very often along with very good acceleration out of his cuts, and that's it, I don't get to see him anymore for a couple more weeks.

Now the animosity on this board has reached DEFCON 1, every thread eventually turns into a masculinity competition where two members try prove they have more hair on their balls than the other one does. I scroll through the police logs every day knowing that eventually I'll come across this headline "CCS computer geek goes rogue and charged with assault after breaking into local mans home and repeatedly beating the old man in the head with his own keyboard". While only wearing his Depends the old man appeared a little disoriented afterwards when asked if he may have provoked this kind of anger, his obvious reply...Not buying it.

Bring on the Packers...CAN'T WAIT

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Pace has also ruined this Bears message boards summer.

Oh, how I long for the days when there would be numerous threads on the first page about how the Bears should spend their 50 mil + in cap money, who's our QB Rex or Orton, what's wrong with Cutler and will he ever fix his footwork, who should be our #2 WR and who do we have after that, who's our #2 RB.

Now all we have is, who's our #4 RB and who should we cut, if we keep 7 WR's - of the 3 we have after #6 which one do we keep, numerous kicker threads - although they are relevant they are still boring, then there are the rest of the OT threads because there is nothing else to discuss. Then Pace drafts a RB in the 3rd rd that people here told me was basically J Howard but can catch. I get to watch him in a couple series and realize he also has rare vision skills you don't see very often along with very good acceleration out of his cuts, and that's it, I don't get to see him anymore for a couple more weeks.

Now the animosity on this board has reached DEFCON 1, every thread eventually turns into a masculinity competition where two members try prove they have more hair on their balls than the other one does. I scroll through the police logs every day knowing that eventually I'll come across this headline "CCS computer geek goes rogue and charged with assault after breaking into local mans home and repeatedly beating the old man in the head with his own keyboard". While only wearing his Depends the old man appeared a little disoriented afterwards when asked if he may have provoked this kind of anger, his obvious reply...Not buying it.

Bring on the Packers...CAN'T WAIT

Brilliant! Post of the day and maybe the preseason. (No sarcasm at all)

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Montgomery. That first showing of his was very promising. Even if it was LOLPRESEASON.

And then we get nothing out of our starters for all of preseason! Forget blaming Pace. Let's blame Nagy!

And don't worry, if we come out flat in the opener having not really played our starters during the preseason, this board will catch fire. Lol.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Pretty much every post has the same narrative. 4-5 relevant posts to the discussion, then trying to surf between the insufferable gade school name calling bullshit.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Montgomery. That first showing of his was very promising. Even if it was LOLPRESEASON.

And then we get nothing out of our starters for all of preseason! Forget blaming Pace. Let's blame Nagy!

And don't worry, if we come out flat in the opener having not really played our starters during the preseason, this board will catch fire. Lol.
Nagy is going to have us lose to GB just so he can read this board.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'm only here to let everyone know my balls have more hair on them than OPs.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We all know you won't be getting hair on your balls for a couple more years.
RequiredExcellentDarwinsfox-size_restricted.gif

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If only Pace had drafted one of the better QBs available.

xvflutop

Liked Posts:
Now the animosity on this board has reached DEFCON 1, every thread eventually turns into a masculinity competition where two members try prove they have more hair on their balls than the other one does.
Thats a fight i won't win.. its all about the hardwood floors