Pace Moves Up (AGAIN lol) To Pick Another Failed tOSU QB

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields will have a good first game or two because Nagy will design some trick scheme like he did for Mitch. Then the league will catch on, he will fail and the racial slurs will fly on this board.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Fields will have a good first game or two because Nagy will design some trick scheme like he did for Mitch. Then the league will catch on, he will fail and the racial slurs will fly on this board.
...and in countless bars, living rooms and basements around the city.

But yeah, what you outline here is just so accurate. What I cant understand is how Bears fans have watched this movie a half dozen times in their lives but still don't know how it ends.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love all you mouthbreathing meatballs celebrating this lmao. Save this thread for Week 10 of next season when you're all calling for his head.
Well if he fails, I think we can all say at least he tried and at least this guy has the track record and production to warrant hope

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Pace and Nagy worked together and drafted Fields because he gives them the best chance to win. Finally the GM and HC worked together to get their man.

No more stupid shit like drafting a QB because of intangibles. Fields was the perfect QB pick.

1. Is a winner
2. Accurate
3. Arm cannon
4. Played in great conferences and won.

Who did that in 2017 draft? Deshean Watson. I just didn’t understand why Pace didn’t go after Mahomes if he wanted to draft intangibles. Mahomes athletic ability is off the charts and probably has the best arm in NFL right now.

Westtxbearman

Liked Posts:
Hope I’m wrong feels like a bust! Mac Jones went to pats I think they ended up with better pick! Fields is a super athlete and can probably play in position on the field but is he a stud qb?! I hope he is and not just another stud athlete playing qb! I hope he is Russell Wilson and not a Pryor!! Bear down!!!

Ironhead22

Liked Posts:
Love all you mouthbreathing meatballs celebrating this lmao. Save this thread for Week 10 of next season when you're all calling for his head.
Here we go, lets start ripping the Bear QB right now. Its a right of passage

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Mike Tomczak’s place as the best OSU QB in NFL history might be in jeopardy. Having said that, Nagy and Pace need to be very conservative with Fields and there should be no reason to rush him onto the field. Give him the Mahomes treatment so he can learn from Dalton and Foles. Everyone agrees that Dalton and Foles aren’t good NFL QBs, but they will be good mentors for Fields.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Hope I’m wrong feels like a bust! Mac Jones went to pats I think they ended up with better pick! Fields is a super athlete and can probably play in position on the field but is he a stud qb?! I hope he is and not just another stud athlete playing qb! I hope he is Russell Wilson and not a Pryor!! Bear down!!!

He's a stud QB who happens to be a great athlete.

PFTCB

Liked Posts:
Yeah. Pace is way smarter than Shanahan obviously

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace and Nagy worked together and drafted Fields because he gives them the best chance to win. Finally the GM and HC worked together to get their man.

No more stupid shit like drafting a QB because of intangibles. Fields was the perfect QB pick.

1. Is a winner
2. Accurate
3. Arm cannon
4. Played in great conferences and won.

Who did that in 2017 draft? Deshean Watson. I just didn’t understand why Pace didn’t go after Mahomes if he wanted to draft intangibles. Mahomes athletic ability is off the charts and probably has the best arm in NFL right now.
We got a steal, bro. It feels good.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Fields was less than impressive the game I caught, so no expectations, I hope he fucken kills it with the Bears but would trade him for Russ Wilson in a Flash. Happy Friday y’all

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I like the pick for the Bears, but don't like what you had to give up. If thinkgs don't work out that 2022 first could be top 10.

I read that teams didn't want to give up 2022 picks because it's going to be deep and the ability to evaluate tape should resemble pre COVID days. Bears sent 2 of those picks.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
My biggest worry is the bears do what they did with Cutler and not build around him. PACE needs to put an ol in front of him, and nagy needs to be the genius we hear he is. Otherwise, fields is just being set up for failure. Beyond that, I'm fucking stoked. Even more, I think he's pissed he dropped to 11 and is gonna play with a chip on his shoulder.