Pace & Nagy scheduled to talk to the media on Tuesday.

Southside

Liked Posts:
Thanks for the press conference call times,
Pace will speak at 3:00pm and Nagy will speak at 4:00pm.

Hey man thanks for the press conference time alerts because I just turned on 670 the Score and they have been telling jokes, talking about Twitch, talking about movies, and talking about sports betting for the last 20 minutes to the point that if I'd just woke up just now and turned on the channel I wouldn't even know there was a major press conference today. Less than half an hour from an interview, You'd think they'd be prepping the fans for the interviews instead of making jokes that they could make every other day. Let's be serious for just one day please.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Pace making an announcement today he is officially open to adding any interested black QBs.

He told me that he's willing to consider mixed race QBs, but isn't on board with a "fully ethnic signal caller" quite yet. Baby steps.

But this is huge. He would now be willing to consider drafting Patrick Mahomes. I'm excited.

Southside

Liked Posts:
refreshing ccs non-stop. so Special person that they decided to have this on the day i have to go to court.

Did they get you for the Covid-19 business relief loan fraud as well? Im glad I didnt listen to my friends when they tried to talk me into getting involved in this racket. Half of the population of Southside may get indicted this year over that mess.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
First question and already worthless.

Luke

Liked Posts:
Pace expects the cap to be about 180mil.
When asked if both fuller and hicks can be retained under the cap, Pace tap danced around it. sounded like no

Last edited:

Southside

Liked Posts:
This is like watching a bad school presentation where a kid is trying to pretend that he didnt copy his entire paper from wikipedia. His eyes look big on camera, his head is lurched over his neck, and he doesn't seem comfortable with where he places his hands.