Pace need to go.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Six year as GM of DA BEARS and that's what we see? From stupid signings of FA's, to bad drafts and roster construction proves he is not the man for the job. I would give Nagy more time because it is hard to blame him for this garbage. Even Andy Reid would not have winning record with this roster.

PACE MUST GO!!

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Six year as GM of DA BEARS and that's what we see? From stupid signings of FA's, to bad drafts and roster construction proves he is not the man for the job. I would give Nagy more time because it is hard to blame him for this garbage. Even Andy Reid would not have winning record with this roster.

PACE MUST GO!!

It seems quite possible that both Pace and Nagy will be shown the door at season's end.

Wish we could fire the McCaskey regime as well.....

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:

PACE MUST GO!!

I just posted about this. Did not see your post - my fault. But yes, you nailed it!

- bottom 5 quarterbacks
- bottom 5 offensive line
- bottom 5 running back
- bottom 5 TE’s

No coach - Belichick, Reid - Nobody! - could do much with our offensive personnel. “Personnel” falls on Pace. He has to go!

msadows

Liked Posts:
I just posted about this. Did not see your post - my fault. But yes, you nailed it!

- bottom 5 quarterbacks
- bottom 5 offensive line
- bottom 5 running back
- bottom 5 TE’s

No coach - Belichick, Reid - Nobody! - could do much with our offensive personnel. “Personnel” falls on Pace. He has to go!

Pace isn't the one who develops the talent tho, buddy.

Nagy has had plenty of talent to develop, and every single offensive player has gotten worse under his watch.

They both need to go, but lets not act like Nagy is the bigger issue of the two. He was a terrible hire, and that falls on pace, but how many players careers did he ruin by drafting them onto this team for nagy to "develop"?

I feel bad for players like ridley, miller, monty, whitehair, etc. I feel like the damage might be done. Who knows what could have happened to their careers had they gone somewhere that actually knows how to play offensive football and develop talent(like the team we faced last night)

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Pace isn't the one who develops the talent tho, buddy.

Nagy has had plenty of talent to develop, and every single offensive player has gotten worse under his watch.

They both need to go, but lets not act like Nagy is the bigger issue of the two. He was a terrible hire, and that falls on pace, but how many players careers did he ruin by drafting them onto this team for nagy to "develop"?

I feel bad for players like ridley, miller, monty, whitehair, etc. I feel like the damage might be done. Who knows what could have happened to their careers had they gone somewhere that actually knows how to play offensive football and develop talent(like the team we faced last night)
you’re so full of SHIT

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:

PACE MUST GO!!
giphy.webp

msadows

Liked Posts:
you’re so full of SHIT

How am I full of shit?

They both need to go, but pace has drafted plenty of offensive players. Nagy has not developed a single one. They've gotten worse every year after showing "promise" their rookie season. It's pathetic.

I'm sorry but it goes hand in hand. You could draft lawrence and I'm sure nagy would find a way to ruin him.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
How am I full of shit?

They both need to go, but pace has drafted plenty of offensive players. Nagy has not developed a single one. They've gotten worse every year after showing "promise" their rookie season. It's pathetic.

I'm sorry but it goes hand in hand. You could draft lawrence and I'm sure nagy would find a way to ruin him.
drafting offensive players is not the same as drafting good offensive players. i thought that would be obvious but i guess not.

msadows

Liked Posts:
drafting offensive players is not the same as drafting good offensive players. i thought that would be obvious but i guess not.

But how do we know if they are good or bad offensive players when nagy hasn't developed a single offensive player.

Chicken or the egg.

Once again, I thought that would be obvious, but guess not.

Pace has given him plenty of talent, nagy hasn't developed ONE and misused almost every single one. Thats a little concerning, no? So either pace has the worst luck in GM history or nagy is just terrible at his job.

They both need to go, but Nagy is the biggest issue here by a large portion.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
But how do we know if they are good or bad offensive players when nagy hasn't developed a single offensive player.

Chicken or the egg.

Pace has given him plenty of talent, nagy hasn't developed ONE and misused almost every single one. Thats a little concerning, no?

i know they suck because they can barely get on the fucking field LMFAO.

msadows

Liked Posts:
i know they suck because they can barely get on the fucking field LMFAO.

And who's fault is that?

Pace doesn't develop players, buddy.

We've learned nagy is clueless as far as his job goes. You blame pace for that one. It's a big L.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
And who's fault is that?

Pace doesn't develop players, buddy.

We've learned nagy is clueless as far as his job goes. You blame pace for that one. It's a big L.
i blame Pace for that. if you draft a WR in the fourth round what 3 years ago and he gets less playing time and produces less than a 5th round rookie the players might just suck. same with Miller.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
The really bad thing is that we play some equally bad teams yet this season. I fully expect the Bears to win at least a couple and give us an even worse draft slot. They might even win enough to get the #7 seed and then we go through all of this again next year. That would be so Bears to do that.

msadows

Liked Posts:
i blame Pace for that. if you draft a WR in the fourth round what 3 years ago and he gets less playing time and produces less than a 5th round rookie the players might just suck. same with Miller.

Or the coaches might just suck.

How are you blaming pace for player development? LOL.

They both have to go, but nagy is the major issue.

His scheme doesn't work. He doesn't know how to adjust his scheme. He doesn't know how to adjust in game. He hasn't developed a single offensive player. He's taken a probowl WR and turned him mediocre.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Or the coaches might just suck.

How are you blaming pace for player development? LOL.

They both have to go, but nagy is the major issue.

His scheme doesn't work. He doesn't know how to adjust his scheme. He doesn't know how to adjust in game. He hasn't developed a single offensive player. He's taken a probowl WR and turned him mediocre.
Are you blaming Nagy for Robinson? Pace is the one who let this carry into the season. Ryan Pace’s best offensive draft pick in 6 fucking seasons is David Montgomery who he traded up for and he still is slow as shit. forgive me for seeing the players for what they are. you can’t coach talent into a player.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Chicken or the egg.

Pace has given him plenty of talent, nagy hasn't developed ONE and misused almost every single one. Thats a little concerning, no? So either pace has the worst luck in GM history or nagy is just terrible at his job.

If Pace has given Nagy “plenty of talent” then Nagy wouldn’t have to develop those players as much as you think. He would just need to get them adjusted to the NFL and the playbook. Your theory is flawed because Pace has not given Nagy plenty of talent. He has given Nagy a lot of mid round players who have upside but are raw or did not play against a lot of talent. Pace has missed more the he has hit on the offensive side of the ball. And that was before coaches even had the opportunity to work with them.

ltap

Liked Posts:

PACE MUST GO!!

Both need to go. Pace is a terrible evaluator of talent and Nagy is too stubborn to adjust his offence to suit the players he has. None of his players seems to be improving, which is a coaching problem. Oh and what the hell did Pagano do to this defence?

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Nagy is just another in a long line of bear coaches that have their “system”, and they’re far too stupid to go outside of their “system”.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace should have done what he said he would do and drafted a QB every year til one hit. He put all his eggs into the Trubisky basket and failed. Bye, Felicia.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Pace is probably not getting canned, which is a shame. The end of his tenure could realistically look like 9 or 10 years and 0 playoff wins and people will still be whining that he deserves to stay because he built a good defense.. lol