Pace Panicked

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
He is a good rb. I feel like the shitty playcalling is holding him back.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This thread aged like milk. LOL

It's funny, because Midway Mitch/Foles was still shitting all over monty when he had a slow start this year.

We must have an amazing oline if Monty was Top 5 in rushing, 2nd in YAC per attempt, and 2nd In broken tackles per attempt.

BTW, I thought necro bumping was very frowned upon on here? If it's not, you should find some Remydat necrobumps.

mecha

Liked Posts:

It's funny, because Midway Mitch/Foles was still shitting all over monty when he had a slow start this year.

We must have an amazing oline if Monty was Top 5 in rushing, 2nd in YAC per attempt, and 2nd In broken tackles per attempt.

BTW, I thought necro bumping was very frowned upon on here? If it's not, you should find some Remydat necrobumps.

everyone necros everything here. it's how dumbfucks try to deflect from the fact they're not actually smart by pretending they are.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Maybe I should hide from my bad threads like someone I know. Or just necro the ones I was spot on.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't forget the obvious reason. In my formative years, before the horrific and intellectually debilitating PC pandemic that swept over the great USofA, we'd call that boy special. Maybe assumed he was inflicted with mouth diarrhea because his brain just couldn't keep up with his mouth or need for attention. Now that I'm officially recognized as "senior", with all it's associated discounts and deference, I believe I'll just call the kettle black and say he's stupid.

Review Montgomery's film. The kid has demonstrated skills and abilities. Reportedly he has the desire to put in the mental and physical work to be the best he can be. He's a high character kid. The Bears got a good one in the 3rd. Be happy. Ignore Negative Nancys. That is all.

Not buying it, moron.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
They just can’t come to terms that he was The Disgrace