dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I don’t want to see Miller on the roster and definitely not Wims nor Ridley.

Hoping Goodwin, Byrd, and Dazz emerge.
I do want to see Ridley but i want to see him get a real chance which it doesn't seem like he's gotten so far.

J.Fields and R.Ridley did hook up for a TD throw and catch while at Georgia so they know each other.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I'm guessing Byrd takes goodwins roster spot. Dazz potentially competing with Miller and wims vs Ridley. If they keep 6 wr's then one of those guys that lost stay on.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I'm either or on the guy after last year but i was a huge fan of the pick when we took him cause he was showtime at Memphis. Maybe having Fields will get him to get his head right.
I loved the pick too. He absolutely torched UCF in the AAC championship game and I saw him undress UCLA too. He’s kind of an enigma. He needs to grow up and get focused. It’s a game but first and foremost it’s a job. A professional attitude goes a long way toward success in the NFL.

I would like for him to get one more chance. He has too much talent not to take another look.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Talent or not miller should have been cut after the playoff game last year. If you’re that much of a mental midget weakling that you can’t control yourself on that stage AFTER being specifically addressed about it before the game….go the fuck home and stay home. No spot on the team for guys who don’t put the team first

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I do want to see Ridley but i want to see him get a real chance which it doesn't seem like he's gotten so far.

J.Fields and R.Ridley did hook up for a TD throw and catch while at Georgia so they know each other.
That’s a good point I definitely overlooked.

My problem is he has yet to flash ever but maybe the little chemistry they have will propel him.

aeronaut

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Speaking of that i could really see the Bears being on Hard Knocks with the Fields pick.
More responding to your sig photo - it is just me, or do most pictures of Justin Fields remind you of the internet meme of grumpy cat?

aeronaut

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
Presumably he hasn't had good enough performance in practice to earn time during games. I'd love to give him a chance too, he has a great bloodline, but it seems that he just aint quite as good (or anywhere near as good) as his brother. Still hoping he finds the magic sauce, turns it on, and has a career here, but rather skeptical that he will.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Byrd is a solid signing. Speed to burn and experience in the return game. Byrd and the rookie Khalil Herbert look to be Chicago's top two competing for kick return duties by the look of things right now.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Presumably he hasn't had good enough performance in practice to earn time during games. I'd love to give him a chance too, he has a great bloodline, but it seems that he just aint quite as good (or anywhere near as good) as his brother. Still hoping he finds the magic sauce, turns it on, and has a career here, but rather skeptical that he will.
There's rumors on CCS that he's in Nagy's doghouse which is why he hasn't gotten much playing time to show what he can do but when he does get in the game and gets a play called for him he seems to run the right routes and makes the catch and play.

I don't think he was ever expected to be as good as Calvin. They're different types of players with Calvin having everything a WR needs to be a good outside WR and Riley has the traits of a slot WR. Not much speed but enough, runs good routes and has good hands.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Byrd is a solid signing. Speed to burn and experience in the return game. Byrd and the rookie Khalil Herbert look to be Chicago's top two competing for kick return duties by the look of things right now.
I'm really worried about what i saw on here that he's had 3 fumbles with just 47 catches and if you watch that video that was posted i saw him fumble at least one other time but it was by the sideline and the ball rolled out of bounds.