Pace signs a big name WR

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Solid signing, had a nice season and adds some potential veteran depth. Not like you're making roster changing signings at this point in the off-season...

greg23

Liked Posts:
If they're done with Massie and Leno; they have to be done with Wims and Miller

and if Riley couldn't beat those two out + offers no ST value.....He's likely gone after camp if there aren't any injuries as those should be the five kept

Finally, some mother fuking speed

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
A decent prove-it signing. Byrd certainly is an upgrade of Wims and Ridley. His stats were nearly equivalent to that of Darnell Mooney. He will basically be dueling it out with Miller for playing time. I can dig it.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
For the record, Byrd is NOT a slot WR. He played outside 93% of the time last year. That's not to say he can't play slot full-time, just that he hasn't. Fast and short doesn't necessarily = slot WR. Mooney is fast and short and is also not a slot.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Damn Beta Male been busy on my posts.

1. Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Who will be getting cut? with Dislike Dislike.
    56 minutes ago
  2. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Who will be getting cut? with Dislike Dislike.
    56 minutes ago
  3. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Who will be getting cut? with Dislike Dislike.
    56 minutes ago
  4. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread How would you grade this draft class? with Dislike Dislike.
    56 minutes ago
  5. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Thomas Graham Scouting Report with Dislike Dislike.
    56 minutes ago
  6. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Thomas Graham Scouting Report with Dislike Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  7. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Broncos release video of Bears trying to trade up to 9 *Video* with Dislike Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  8. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Nagy calls Thomas Graham jr and the phone melts with Dislike Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  9. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Nagy calls Thomas Graham jr and the phone melts with Dislike Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  10. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Broncos release video of Bears trying to trade up to 9 *Video* with Dislike Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  11. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Chicago No To Moving Bears Stadium with Dislike Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  12. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Draft Grade Aggregate of 18 publications with Dislike Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  13. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Bears Undrafted Free Agents with Dislike Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  14. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread from 0 to 60 with Dislike Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  15. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Chicago No To Moving Bears Stadium with Dislike Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  16. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Bears Undrafted Free Agents with Dislike Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  17. A
    57 minutes ago
  18. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread from 0 to 60 with Dislike Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  19. A
    57 minutes ago
  20. A
    58 minutes ago
  21. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Justin Fields comp is Dak Prescott??????? with Dislike Dislike.
    58 minutes ago
  22. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Justin Fields comp is Dak Prescott??????? with Dislike Dislike.
    58 minutes ago
  23. A
    58 minutes ago
  24. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Saw this pic on Reddit and dug it - Chicago's new QB Era with Dislike Dislike.
    58 minutes ago

This is less than half of the dislikes he gave me within minutes.

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

1. Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Who will be getting cut? with View attachment 11648 Dislike.
    56 minutes ago
  2. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Who will be getting cut? with View attachment 11649 Dislike.
    56 minutes ago
  3. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Who will be getting cut? with View attachment 11650 Dislike.
    56 minutes ago
  4. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread How would you grade this draft class? with View attachment 11651 Dislike.
    56 minutes ago
  5. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Thomas Graham Scouting Report with View attachment 11652 Dislike.
    56 minutes ago
  6. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Thomas Graham Scouting Report with View attachment 11653 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  7. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Broncos release video of Bears trying to trade up to 9 *Video* with View attachment 11654 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  8. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Nagy calls Thomas Graham jr and the phone melts with View attachment 11655 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  9. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Nagy calls Thomas Graham jr and the phone melts with View attachment 11656 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  10. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Broncos release video of Bears trying to trade up to 9 *Video* with View attachment 11657 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  11. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Chicago No To Moving Bears Stadium with View attachment 11658 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  12. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Draft Grade Aggregate of 18 publications with View attachment 11659 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  13. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Bears Undrafted Free Agents with View attachment 11660 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  14. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread from 0 to 60 with View attachment 11661 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  15. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Chicago No To Moving Bears Stadium with View attachment 11662 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  16. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Bears Undrafted Free Agents with View attachment 11663 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  17. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Chicago No To Moving Bears Stadium with View attachment 11664 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  18. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread from 0 to 60 with View attachment 11665 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  19. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Who will be getting cut? with View attachment 11666 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  20. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread from 0 to 60 with View attachment 11667 Dislike.
    58 minutes ago
  21. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Justin Fields comp is Dak Prescott??????? with View attachment 11668 Dislike.
    58 minutes ago
  22. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Justin Fields comp is Dak Prescott??????? with View attachment 11669 Dislike.
    58 minutes ago
  23. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Justin Fields comp is Dak Prescott??????? with View attachment 11670 Dislike.
    58 minutes ago
  24. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Saw this pic on Reddit and dug it - Chicago's new QB Era with View attachment 11671 Dislike.
    58 minutes ago
You counted?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
As long as its a cheap 1 year deal I have no problem - Bears could replace any of the knucklehead WRs on the roster not named Robinson or Mooney and I would be OK with it.

It’s amazing how little of a shit I give about the rest of the WRs.

Having liked him at Memphis, I’m still holding out a match-sized flame for Miller, but that shit’s a candle in the wind, thank you, Elton!

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:

1. Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Who will be getting cut? with View attachment 11648 Dislike.
    56 minutes ago
  2. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Who will be getting cut? with View attachment 11649 Dislike.
    56 minutes ago
  3. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Who will be getting cut? with View attachment 11650 Dislike.
    56 minutes ago
  4. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread How would you grade this draft class? with View attachment 11651 Dislike.
    56 minutes ago
  5. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Thomas Graham Scouting Report with View attachment 11652 Dislike.
    56 minutes ago
  6. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Thomas Graham Scouting Report with View attachment 11653 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  7. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Broncos release video of Bears trying to trade up to 9 *Video* with View attachment 11654 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  8. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Nagy calls Thomas Graham jr and the phone melts with View attachment 11655 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  9. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Nagy calls Thomas Graham jr and the phone melts with View attachment 11656 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  10. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Broncos release video of Bears trying to trade up to 9 *Video* with View attachment 11657 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  11. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Chicago No To Moving Bears Stadium with View attachment 11658 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  12. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Draft Grade Aggregate of 18 publications with View attachment 11659 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  13. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Bears Undrafted Free Agents with View attachment 11660 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  14. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread from 0 to 60 with View attachment 11661 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  15. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Chicago No To Moving Bears Stadium with View attachment 11662 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  16. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Bears Undrafted Free Agents with View attachment 11663 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  17. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Chicago No To Moving Bears Stadium with View attachment 11664 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  18. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread from 0 to 60 with View attachment 11665 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  19. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Who will be getting cut? with View attachment 11666 Dislike.
    57 minutes ago
  20. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread from 0 to 60 with View attachment 11667 Dislike.
    58 minutes ago
  21. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Justin Fields comp is Dak Prescott??????? with View attachment 11668 Dislike.
    58 minutes ago
  22. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Justin Fields comp is Dak Prescott??????? with View attachment 11669 Dislike.
    58 minutes ago
  23. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Justin Fields comp is Dak Prescott??????? with View attachment 11670 Dislike.
    58 minutes ago
  24. A
    Alpha Male reacted to your post in the thread Saw this pic on Reddit and dug it - Chicago's new QB Era with View attachment 11671 Dislike.
    58 minutes ago

This is less than half of the dislikes he gave me within minutes.

Dang, he looks like my stalker Leomax.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the type of player Naggy makes packages for to kill drives
3rd and goal WR jet Sweep incoming

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
It’s amazing how little of a shit I give about the rest of the WRs.

Having liked him at Memphis, I’m still holding out a match-sized flame for Miller, but that shit’s a candle in the wind, thank you, Elton!
Miller scored 7 TDs his rookie year. How many times was he wide open for a score only to have Mitchell miss him by a mile that year?

How many times has it happened since? He’s immature but he has talent. I’d give him one more run and see if anything sparks with him and Fields.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I am happy with this. Another
punt/kick returner with speed for days.

Having the big Kmet and AR212 as the constant threat, mean nasties in the trenches, and jitterbugs that can take it to the house on any given play, oh yeah, and motherfuckin' Justin Fields delivering like dominoes! Yeah man.

Yeah.

Yeah man.
His speed, or the threat of his speed, gets him wide open. A more accurate QB than Cam Newton should allow for better YAC.

If he makes the team, he would not be a bad addition.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I don’t want to see Miller on the roster and definitely not Wims nor Ridley.

Hoping Goodwin, Byrd, and Dazz emerge.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Miller scored 7 TDs his rookie year. How many times was he wide open for a score only to have Mitchell miss him by a mile that year?

How many times has it happened since? He’s immature but he has talent. I’d give him one more run and see if anything sparks with him and Fields.
There have definitely been times when he's been wide-open, but I also believe there have been just as many times when he wasn't where he was supposed to be when he was supposed to be there.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and if Riley couldn't beat those two out + offers no ST value.....He's likely gone after camp if there aren't any injuries as those should be the five kept

Finally, some mother fuking speed

Riley has and can, but he's been in Nagy's doghouse after questioning his plays. Didn't Lovie also have a doghouse?

What's with Bears' coaches not receiving feedback from players well??

Byrd looks to be another flyer as WR depth/competition, and kick returner along with the 6th rounder. Should be interesting to see who rises to the top.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
What do yall Know about BIRD and the Wildcats.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I'm either or on the guy after last year but i was a huge fan of the pick when we took him cause he was showtime at Memphis. Maybe having Fields will get him to get his head right.