Packer Trash Talk

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I believe the issue is he replaced Fangio whose D has fared the best against Rodgers. Took a miraculous comeback in 2018 and then they beat the shit out of the Pack in the 2nd game.
And that’s not including Fangios time in SF stopping Rodgers. He’s one of the few DCs that know how to game plan against Erin.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I believe the issue is he replaced Fangio whose D has fared the best against Rodgers. Took a miraculous comeback in 2018 and then they beat the shit out of the Pack in the 2nd game.

Didnt the Bears win that game by 10? Beating the shit out of? Lol?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
A Packer fan was real chill with me. He introduced me to his wife and sister, only one woman was standing there. Actually, I think they were aaronitout's Mom and Dad.

NeverDieEasy

Righter of Wrongs
Liked Posts:

Physically overpowering, humiliating and knocking the crap out of the team you root for has nothing to do with point spread. So, yes the Bears "beat the shit out of?" the Packers in that one.

Oh, and R-E-L-A-X, here is some more good news:

Nov. 19, 2006 - Rt. Foot Fracture -"Erin" Rodgers placed on IR
Oct & Dec, 2010 - 2 Grade 1 Concussions for "Erin" "Big Baby" Rodgers
Nov. 4, 2013 - Shoulder Clavicle Fracture - (Thank you Shea McClelland that play alone justified drafting you!!!)
Dec. 2014 - Leg Calf Tear - maybe you can make room for "Erin" in the Waaaambulance
Dec. 2016 - Leg Calf Strain - maybe "Erin" can buy you the Waaambulance
Oct, 15, 2017 - Shoulder Clavicle Fracture - (Could the 3rd time be the charm?)
Sep. 2018 - Knee MCL Grade 2 Sprain - Stay off the field bitch! (I've always liked Roy Robertson-Harris)
Dec. 2019 - Grade 1 Concussion for "Cry Baby" Rodgers.

What's the good news you say? Well, warm up the Waaaambulance because it appears "Erin" is way overdue for another broken collarbone or a Concussion or, well just anything that snaps that little bitch in two!

I did see a betting line giving about a 20% chance that "Erin" will get injured in 2021. It sure will be nice for that to occur January 3rd. To see a big brown stain (in the shape of a bear) on the back of "Erin's" stupid yellow pants (pssst, aaronitout, that would be what it looks like after the Bears "beat the shit out of" fragile State Farm "Erin" and the team you root for) would be a fitting end to the luck of Pucker franchise QBs and a return to the types of turds playing for the green and piss of the 70s and early 80s.

Go Bears!!!

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Physically overpowering, humiliating and knocking the crap out of the team you root for has nothing to do with point spread. So, yes the Bears "beat the shit out of?" the Packers in that one.

Oh, and R-E-L-A-X, here is some more good news:

Nov. 19, 2006 - Rt. Foot Fracture -"Erin" Rodgers placed on IR
Oct & Dec, 2010 - 2 Grade 1 Concussions for "Erin" "Big Baby" Rodgers
Nov. 4, 2013 - Shoulder Clavicle Fracture - (Thank you Shea McClelland that play alone justified drafting you!!!)
Dec. 2014 - Leg Calf Tear - maybe you can make room for "Erin" in the Waaaambulance
Dec. 2016 - Leg Calf Strain - maybe "Erin" can buy you the Waaambulance
Oct, 15, 2017 - Shoulder Clavicle Fracture - (Could the 3rd time be the charm?)
Sep. 2018 - Knee MCL Grade 2 Sprain - Stay off the field bitch! (I've always liked Roy Robertson-Harris)
Dec. 2019 - Grade 1 Concussion for "Cry Baby" Rodgers.

What's the good news you say? Well, warm up the Waaaambulance because it appears "Erin" is way overdue for another broken collarbone or a Concussion or, well just anything that snaps that little bitch in two!

I did see a betting line giving about a 20% chance that "Erin" will get injured in 2021. It sure will be nice for that to occur January 3rd. To see a big brown stain (in the shape of a bear) on the back of "Erin's" stupid yellow pants (pssst, aaronitout, that would be what it looks like after the Bears "beat the shit out of" fragile State Farm "Erin" and the team you root for) would be a fitting end to the luck of Pucker franchise QBs and a return to the types of turds playing for the green and piss of the 70s and early 80s.

Go Bears!!!

You consider 10 point victories as humiliations, this is hilarious lol. Is the standard really so low?

Also, your bragging about your one win in the last 9? Lol?

Rodgers has missed as many starts to injury as Tom Brady, going back to 08. 15 a piece. Both have missed additional games but not related to injury.

As to Rodgers injury history, good thing we think ahead in regards to QBs, right?

You hardly ever beat the Packers lol. Why are you bragging about what it looks like, when you do something that you hardly ever do?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Love Eddie Jackson's interview where he lets out a deep sigh mid interview (3:00 mark) when the questions turned to the Packer trash talkin. You can tell it's wearing on him. lol

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I was referring to the D against Rodgers. He had zero TDs and an Int. For a QB of that caliber that D beat him up. It was one his worst games of the year as it was the only full game he did not throw a TD in that year and Jackson ended his NFL record streak without an Int.

NeverDieEasy

Righter of Wrongs
Liked Posts:
Dude ("Erin"itroll),

Call your 2nd grade teacher and get the cell number of your volunteer reader so you can decipher the title of this post.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Love Eddie Jackson's interview where he lets out a deep sigh mid interview (3:00 mark) when the questions turned to the Packer trash talkin. You can tell it's wearing on him. lol

Does that mean he’s gonna try tackling this game?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

The softest defensive player getting upset over words. You can’t make this up.