Packer Trash Talk

10veitout

Liked Posts:
As the old saying goes: If you want to shut them up and wipe the smirk off their faces, all you need to do is win the games. Until the Bears start winning the games, you'll hear this trash every they play GB.
Every team gets away with penalties during the course of any game. However, I believe that if you polled all NFL player anonymously, Green Bay would be at the top of the list for non-calls against GB, phantom calls against opponents, and double standard for like penalties. The Aaron rules exist...

Your just saying that because you have poor coping mechanisms lol. Confirmation bias your silly excuses all you want, if you actually believed it you wouldn't watch anymore lol.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Your just saying that because you have poor coping mechanisms lol. Confirmation bias your silly excuses all you want, if you actually believed it you wouldn't watch anymore lol.
Once again ya Bears fan....wtf are you talking about? Don’t be pissed at us because Tom Brady > Erin Rodgers.

Let me guess...Bradshaw is not better then Marino, Bla Bla Bla

Bolek

Liked Posts:
No, it isnt, lol. Fans crying about the refs because they lost is just run of the mill bad coping mechanism bitch tears.

The Colts were called for egregiously, openly holding in the clutch. Nothing to see here. Prior to that, GB was penalized more.

Why didnt you mention the Vikings game, where GB had a ridiculous out of this world no call on obvious DPI that costed us a redzone trip in the second to last possession of a 7 point game? The announcers and officiating expert all pointed out it was obvious and had no reason to not be called.

oh the DPI mention, I knew something was missing this morning

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
0637E76D-A8F7-4B1D-8DFF-F5A83D0F85FC.jpeg
Just gotta channel their inner Tracy Porter. Best bears packers game we’ve seen in a long time IMO. Beating GB on thanksgiving during Bart Starr night with Brett Favre there, and Aaron playing. We need more memories like this one. It starts Sunday! (Probably not)

Perspective

Liked Posts:
No, it isnt, lol. Fans crying about the refs because they lost is just run of the mill bad coping mechanism bitch tears.

The Colts were called for egregiously, openly holding in the clutch. Nothing to see here. Prior to that, GB was penalized more.

Why didnt you mention the Vikings game, where GB had a ridiculous out of this world no call on obvious DPI that costed us a redzone trip in the second to last possession of a 7 point game? The announcers and officiating expert all pointed out it was obvious and had no reason to not be called.

Costed us? Lol

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
What a great game.

i forget what he said after the game in the interview, but wasn’t it something like... “we were hungry on thanksgiving, hungry for some cheese!”?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
i forget what he said after the game in the interview, but wasn’t it something like... “we were hungry on thanksgiving, hungry for some cheese!”?

Aaron Rodgers complained after losing that game about a non-call PI in the end zone. Bears were looking up but then Gould blew the Niners game the following week--twice.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
View attachment 9282
Just gotta channel their inner Tracy Porter. Best bears packers game we’ve seen in a long time IMO. Beating GB on thanksgiving during Bart Starr night with Brett Favre there, and Aaron playing. We need more memories like this one. It starts Sunday! (Probably not)

2018 was good too. Knocking the Packers out of playoff contention by intercepting Rodgers in the end zone! (Cost EJ the playoff game, bears curse is real)

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Heres a fun one: name the best Packers rookie? It might be their UDFA ILB Krystal Barnes. All their actual draft picks look pretty bad.

compare that to us who received good production from Johnson, Mooney, and to an extent Kmet.

NeverDieEasy

Righter of Wrongs
Liked Posts:

Did anyone call the Waaaamubulance for this little new year's baby yet or are we just going to let him crawl around on floor in his cheeseturd drippy diaper?

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
I think Rodgers is going to be hit a few times in this one. Hopefully extremely hard, but legally ?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's cool we want to kick Pagano to the curb after 2 years. But what happened to the other 8+ seasons? I mean it's hard to blame one guy for a 51 TD / 10 Int ratio, lul

I believe the issue is he replaced Fangio whose D has fared the best against Rodgers. Took a miraculous comeback in 2018 and then they beat the shit out of the Pack in the 2nd game.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Did anyone call the Waaaamubulance for this little new year's baby yet or are we just going to let him crawl around on floor in his cheeseturd drippy diaper?
The rumor has it, he looks like Sloth from The Goonies. I don’t want to adopt no Sloth baby. Let him suffer in his drippy diapers.