Packers And Rodgers Should Scare the NFC North

bossfan23

Liked Posts:
By the numbers, the 1998 Colts are the only 13-3 team worse than this year's Packers. They've done well in a year where the conference is down. If they put it together again next year, I'll be sold. As of now, I have no reason to believe they won't slip next year like the Bears did this year. They've had a lot of things go their way this year (2 wins against Detroit via bad calls, getting KC without Mahomes, getting to play Seattle instead of NO thanks to Minnesota). In a season with only 16 games, a handful of breaks can make a season. Consistency over the long haul will prove a team is for real and not just an abberation. I'm not sold on Green Bay for the long haul just yet, just like nobody should have been sold on the Bears last year.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I don't buy it. They won't get as many takeaways on defense next year, and they probably won't be as healthy either. Rodgers has declined for the 4th year in a row, and teams will have a better understanding of how to scheme for their offensive system.

Things just fell their way this year, whether it was the takeaways, the biased officiating gifting them wins (DET), dodging Patrick Mahomes, and even the playoff seedings having them luck into playing SEA instead of New Orleans.

I think their season is finally going to come to an end next week, but I will lose my mind if there are more officiating blunders that get them over the hump again.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this guy new to football? Packers have had a defense before.

Rodgers didnt win the superbowl by himself.

But I dont the North has anything to fear.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I'm wondering if their upping his pain medication for his knee/leg during the playoffs? He led the league in bad throw percentage this year.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
4 or 5 more years and he's gonna retire. Then we will own the division! Muahahahaha!

Also, they're going to get dumpstered by the 49ers. It's gonna be hilarious.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I am astonished, but honestly I really shouldn't be.

If we had the GB defense with that stacked young backfield and the DL finding their groove and turning it on at the right time, we would be cautiously optimistic about the Niners but STOKED about our future in the NFC North.

We wouldn't care that our QB led the league in "bad throw" percentage (whatever in the blue fuck that even is). Does he protect the ball? Yes. Does he step up and make critical throws more often than not? Yes. Does he need sharp route runners like Adams and a growing route tree disciple like Lazard more so than the past? Sure, but they got them and are developing them very well.

I don't see where the Bears and their fans could possibly get confidence??

Did you see how we played them twice this year? Yes? I sure as hell did.

They are good. Legit good and given yet another good offseason has them trending upwards easy and a "no-brainer" force in the NFC let alone the North.

LMAO at some of the responses here. Surest way to close the gap between GB and CHI? Cross fingers after next season, Pettine gets hired to be Nagy's replacement and then start working on getting at least close to being good here.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Aaron Rodgers holds his team back. Imagine if they had Watson or Mahomes.
OP keeps spamming the board

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
But I dont the North has anything to fear.

Nah. And certainly the Bears have nothing to fear with their 5 - 17 record vs. Rodgers and 0-2 vs. LaFLeur with Rodgers. We got this! Rodgers pah, SO overrated. He is no match for Mitch and Nagy and our soft, passive D that went way down in sacks and turnovers. We just felt bad for them this year, see? Next year, kid gloves fucking off! Yeah! Only fools would think otherwise!

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Aaron Rodgers holds his team back. Imagine if they had Watson or Mahomes.
OP keeps spamming the board

Not sure if serious.

If joking and sarcastic, a mild lol but a good one lampooning the posters here.

If serious: LO fucking L. Imagine when they do draft the next QB which I suspect will be this coming year. Learning under Rodgers and having built a defense that is set up to allow any QB to come in and play decently enough to win games.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Bears wet themselves every time they play the Packers. Unfortunate but true. There have been a couple outlier years, but the Packers have dominated the Bears for a long time now. I don’t think that changes until Rodgers retires.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
“Things that have scared the NFC North since 2011.” for 200, Alex.

Hey OP, if I posted this you would scream about me being a packers fan.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
“Things that have scared the NFC North since 2011.” for 200, Alex.

Hey OP, if I posted this you would scream about me being a packers fan.
Low-key thought he was a Packers fan. Lol. I think he posted lots of Packer articles yesterday so I assumed he might be a Packer fan. Nothing wrong with being a Packer fan. Just an observation I made.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I don't buy it. They won't get as many takeaways on defense next year, and they probably won't be as healthy either. Rodgers has declined for the 4th year in a row, and teams will have a better understanding of how to scheme for their offensive system.

Things just fell their way this year, whether it was the takeaways, the biased officiating gifting them wins (DET), dodging Patrick Mahomes, and even the playoff seedings having them luck into playing SEA instead of New Orleans.

I think their season is finally going to come to an end next week, but I will lose my mind if there are more officiating blunders that get them over the hump again.

You slay me, man!!! Classic!