legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Not scared, it's more of an expectation thing. I expect the Bears to lose every time they play the Packers and Nagy has kept those expectations true with his 1-3 record.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I get this feeling the Packers are going to partially lucky their way thru the NFCCG into the Super Bowl.

Not saying they aren't good, but Rodgers has a knack for lucky bullshit wins he had no business winning.... blown assignments, DBs falling down, phantom PI or roughing calls.

It'll come down to a game winning drive that the Packers will survive with some help from the refs.

And opposing them will be this underdog Titans team that remembers what they are and gets derp stomped into oblivion for one of the easiest Super Bowl wins of all time.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I get this feeling the Packers are going to partially lucky their way thru the NFCCG into the Super Bowl.

Not saying they aren't good, but Rodgers has a knack for lucky bullshit wins he had no business winning.... blown assignments, DBs falling down, phantom PI or roughing calls.

It'll come down to a game winning drive that the Packers will survive with some help from the refs.

And opposing them will be this underdog Titans team that remembers what they are and gets derp stomped into oblivion for one of the easiest Super Bowl wins of all time.

I think Rodgers gets put in the ICU by the Niners Dline.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Packers are the last pretender left. Soon to end. AFC lose genuine contenders Ravens and Oilers this week. NFC loses Seahawks and Vikings. Packers winning next week would be worse than the last time that the Bear got to the SB and a few AFC teams were better. At least that time, Bears were best of the NFC. This year, the 49ers , who should win next week, appear to be a genuine contender.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think Rodgers gets put in the ICU by the Niners Dline.

I hope you are correct....

More likely he will get injured and return for a big time comeback after half time.

I just look forward to seeing 1,000 State Farm commercials in 1 Quarter of advertising.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
I just say the Packers should decline playing in this game, and be done with the season.

After all, they’ve won only because of the refs, the schedule, injuries on other teams, lame takeaways, and the barometric pressure fluctuations.

By doing this, they will save a lot of face and gain respect from Bear fans.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Maybe a packers Super Bowl win would spur the mccaskys into hiring actual good football people to run this organization and dump the idiot bean counter that’s doing it now....naaah.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
At no point during the season or last night did I think the Packers are going to win the Super Bowl.

I’m betting the niners large on Sunday.

Feeva

Liked Posts:
Funny that their pass rushers have been more effective than our #9 pick and our 25m a year guy.
Unfortunately, we’ll never see big pass rush numbers with our offense not able to score points. I still expect more from our guys?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Scared? That the status quo, they have dominated the division since the mid 90’s.

why would it suddenly change?

With their luck and good run franchise they’ll probably find another HOF QB when Rodgers retire.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Since 1995 the Packers have won the division 13 times, Vikings 6 and Bears 5. So, what else is new.

The Packers have also won the WC 5 times in hat time, Minnesota 6 times and the Lions 6 times. Bears 0 times.

So, The Bears are the worst team in the division, having only 5 post season appearances in that time. Packers lead with 18, Vikings 12, Detroit 6, and Bears 5.

Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The lions have won the wild card 6 times since 1995??

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Not sure if serious.

If joking and sarcastic, a mild lol but a good one lampooning the posters here.

If serious: LO fucking L. Imagine when they do draft the next QB which I suspect will be this coming year. Learning under Rodgers and having built a defense that is set up to allow any QB to come in and play decently enough to win games.
It's like you don't even know me.
cocksucker

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Since 1995 the Packers have won the division 13 times, Vikings 6 and Bears 5. So, what else is new.

The Packers have also won the WC 5 times in hat time, Minnesota 6 times and the Lions 6 times. Bears 0 times.

So, The Bears are the worst team in the division, having only 5 post seasons appearances in that time. Packers lead with 18, Vikings 12, Detroit 6, and Bears 5.

I said in another thread, the Bears have not had a very good run as far as win loss record in the past 25 years. if you look at the trend you see that for the most part they have 4 losing seasons, followed by a big jump in wins in the 5th season, and the playoffs, only to lose in the playoffs, which you expect from a team that won, but was not really good. I suspect this correlates with the GM/coaching misses this team is known for.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
It's like you don't even know me.
cocksucker

Aw shit. I forgot our mutual interests lost to yesterdays. My posting here masters boardwalk and quagmire with aplomb and those that doubt my posts, they suck cock by choice, but please, please accept my alms and imbibe with me our rekindled good natures and shared entertainments (to be read in EB Farnum's voice)

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Aw shit. I forgot our mutual interests lost to yesterdays. My posting here masters boardwalk and quagmire with aplomb and those that doubt my posts, they suck cock by choice, but please, please accept my alms and imbibe with me our rekindled good natures and shared entertainments (to be read in EB Farnum's voice)
this was great

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I am astonished, but honestly I really shouldn't be.

If we had the GB defense with that stacked young backfield and the DL finding their groove and turning it on at the right time, we would be cautiously optimistic about the Niners but STOKED about our future in the NFC North.

We wouldn't care that our QB led the league in "bad throw" percentage (whatever in the blue fuck that even is). Does he protect the ball? Yes. Does he step up and make critical throws more often than not? Yes. Does he need sharp route runners like Adams and a growing route tree disciple like Lazard more so than the past? Sure, but they got them and are developing them very well.

I don't see where the Bears and their fans could possibly get confidence??

Did you see how we played them twice this year? Yes? I sure as hell did.

They are good. Legit good and given yet another good offseason has them trending upwards easy and a "no-brainer" force in the NFC let alone the North.

LMAO at some of the responses here. Surest way to close the gap between GB and CHI? Cross fingers after next season, Pettine gets hired to be Nagy's replacement and then start working on getting at least close to being good here.

I gotta say I disagree with this. There are a few reasons why.

First and foremost, Rodgers isn't near what he once was. If this was Rodgers from 11-16, then I'd say yeah. Because that guy could and did carry a team with a shit defense. His regression is pretty noticeable. Let me make it clear that doesn't make him bad by any means.

The Packers D has improved significantly. This is the best D they've had since 2010 pretty easily. However, they're still only middle of the pack. They could very easily improve, but it's probable they'll get more injuries on that side and that's bound to make them regress.

I would expect a little regression to their offense as well. Too many injuries can make it regress worse that it should.

Add all of that to a first place schedule, you could very easily see an 8 or 9 win team. We see this every single year to many teams.