HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We would have one of the better lines in the league if we signed him.

084.png

Newblood

Liked Posts:
IF, the Bears were to sign him, would Whitehair go to center? Or would Larsen go to center and Whitehair goes to a backup?

Edit: or will Sitton play center?

Leno - Whitehair - Sitton - Long - Massie sounds good.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would be lame to sign Sitton unless they think him or Whitehair is a Center. Long and Whitehair are the guards dummies.

You don't pay 2 guards big money and spend a high draft pick on a 3rd guard, use your branes.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
You were also the first and only one to openly admit that you love big dicks in your mouth.

Soooo

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Well ... I will admit that I like big dicks in omeletpants hands. They keep him from typing so he effectively shuts up on the board.

Thousands of Omeletpants' gay friends tried to shut him up with their dicks in his mouth but he just kept on typing.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can Sitton do what the Bears want him to do on run blocking schemes?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Well ... I will admit that I like big dicks in omeletpants hands. They keep him from typing so he effectively shuts up on the board.

Thousands of Omeletpants' gay friends tried to shut him up with their dicks in his mouth but he just kept on typing.
Wha????? I thought school started up again?

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Except Slauson played at a high level at both guard and center but by all means suck more Packers dick.

Yeah you're right, with cow tipping and women the size of cows how could he possibly choose Chicago over Green Bay.

I hate the Pack as much as the next guy. Just calling a spade a spade. If you can't handle it, GTFO. Packers couldn't trade Sitton so it's not surprising that the Bears couldn't trade Slauson. Sitton >>>>>> Slauson. Slauson ended up in San Diego likely one of the worst teams in the league this year. Seems like Slauson couldn't even beg a contender to offer him vet. min. Sitton will likely have interest from every team in the league now that he is a FA. Live and learn.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Would be lame to sign Sitton unless they think him or Whitehair is a Center. Long and Whitehair are the guards dummies.

You don't pay 2 guards big money and spend a high draft pick on a 3rd guard, use your branes.

Sitton would play center. Rookie centers tend to struggle, especially ones that weren't full time centers in college.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well if that is a serious question, the 7-8 Million dollar guard who needs surgery should probably get it and ride pine until he is rehabbed.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Well if that is a serious question, the 7-8 Million dollar guard who needs surgery should probably get it and ride pine until he is rehabbed.

My understanding that a torn labrum can't be rehabbed and requires surgery, which would effectively end Long's season. However, a player can play with a torn labrum, if they can endure the pain.:shrug:

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
Sitton has played center and even left tackle in an emergency.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Apparently,12 teams have expressed interest in him. Doubt he comes here