Packers fans losing it in their fan forum

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Reading through it for a few minutes almost made me feel sorry for them. Almost.

Just kidding. Kind of sucks our team is so bad that our time to celebrate is when Green Bay loses, but reading their fan base crumbling is some funny shit.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Reading through it for a few minutes almost made me feel sorry for them. Almost.

Just kidding. Kind of sucks our team is so bad that our time to celebrate is when Green Bay loses, but reading their fan base crumbling is some funny shit.
Every fan base in sports roots for their team, and against their rival. I don't like when the Bears don't have success, but I also won't feel like a loser enjoying the failure of our rival. I know we have some absolute meatballs on this forum who want to make Bears fans feel stupid for enjoying a Packers' loss but that is ridiculous.

I love that Packer fans are upset tonight. They're the most arrogant motherfuckers around.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I think their fan base knows Rodgers probably walks. And deep down most feel KordannLove is not the answer.

mecha

Liked Posts:
is @aaronitout there? I suggested like 7 places he could have been enjoying the win, but they lost.