Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
I know this is Da Bears forum.

Considering Packers starting rook (not really) today at QB, the game is in KC. Wonder how much affect it will have on the Packers offence. I'm going on the limb here and predict the Packers loose today .

Thoughts.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
With the Packers luck he will probably throw for 3 TDs and look competent. I am still convinced he sucks but Bears fans need another reason to wallow in misery for another Sunday.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I know this is Da Bears forum.

Considering Packers starting rook (not really) today at QB, the game is in KC. Wonder how much affect it will have on the Packers offence. I'm going on the limb here and predict the Packers loose today .

Thoughts.
I took a chance in one of my fantasy leagues and picked up KC defense and played them so hoping i was right but KC's defense has been bad so far.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
With the Packers luck he will probably throw for 3 TDs and look competent. I am still convinced he sucks but Bears fans need another reason to wallow in misery for another Sunday.
Best thing that can happen is he looks 'good' against the league's worst D, they decide the drama with Rodgers is enough and then go with Love as the man in 2022, and then they figure out how painfully average he is.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Best thing that can happen is he looks 'good' against the league's worst D, they decide the drama with Rodgers is enough and then go with Love as the man in 2022, and then they figure out how painfully average he is.

Love was a boom or bust prospect. Him being average is unlikely.

Love will look great. He was going to be our 2022 starter already.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve been in and out watching it but so far Love looks like shit.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is mahomes playing hurt ?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
KC is lucky that Rodgers isn't playing or they'd be getting torched in this game. I can't believe how bad Mahomes has looked for several weeks in a row. Something isn't right with their offense. It shouldn't look this bad.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Love was a boom or bust prospect. Him being average is unlikely.

Love will look great. He was going to be our 2022 starter already.
He looks like a bust as of today, including his shitty preseason performance as well.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Mahomes has looked bad but the Chiefs look terrible on offense all around. Drops by Kelse and Hardman easy 3rd down conversions in the 2nd half alone. They also gave up a sack on a 3 man rush where the RT let Gary go by him like a fart in the wind.