Packers-KC game today

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Again, how many games has love started? Last time i checked bears fans said a QB needs to be on the field to develop properly
Sad troll is sad. Get some new material, or contribute actual cogent thoughts, or piss off, idc which, your choice.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
It's funny how bears fans are so critical and coming to conclusions about Love in his first start but when you bring up Fields vs the Browns it's "we can't judge him, he inexperienced" lol
Fields was sacked 9 times and was hit by Myles Garrett 6 times alone. The Browns lead the league in sacks with 27, give up the 3rd fewest yards per game and 11th in total points per game.

Love was sacked 1 time and took 7 hits the entire game. The Chiefs are dead last in the league in sacks with 11. The Chiefs are 4th worst in yards allowed per game and 5th worst in total points per game.

Love was playing against one of the 5 worst defenses in the entire league and put up 7 points which only happened because the Chiefs didn't get lined up in time by the time the ball was snapped.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It's funny how bears fans are so critical and coming to conclusions about Love in his first start but when you bring up Fields vs the Browns it's "we can't judge him, he inexperienced" lol
Well, Love has had 52 more weeks in the GB system than Fields has had in Nagy’s.

And Fields is in Nagy’s system.

The BrotherHood

Liked Posts:
Well, Love has had 52 more weeks in the GB system than Fields has had in Nagy’s.

And Fields is in Nagy’s system.
Oh no we are counting how many weeks qbs have had in the system? I didn't hear that come up when you guys were screaming bench dalton

The BrotherHood

Liked Posts:
Fields was sacked 9 times and was hit by Myles Garrett 6 times alone. The Browns lead the league in sacks with 27, give up the 3rd fewest yards per game and 11th in total points per game.

Love was sacked 1 time and took 7 hits the entire game. The Chiefs are dead last in the league in sacks with 11. The Chiefs are 4th worst in yards allowed per game and 5th worst in total points per game.

Love was playing against one of the 5 worst defenses in the entire league and put up 7 points which only happened because the Chiefs didn't get lined up in time by the time the ball was snapped.
Thats a whole lot of excuses.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Oh no we are counting how many weeks qbs have had in the system? I didn't hear that come up when you guys were screaming bench dalton
Now you're saying Dalton=Rodgers?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Love is the future of the Packers. I hope Rodgers hurries up and retires.