Packers-KC game today

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Funny how the flower looks like nagy and love looks like hutchinzelquinn.

The difference between being a laughing stock team ala the Bears and a "qUaLiTy fRaNcHiSe" is whether you lucked into a qb or not. Top 5 qb and everyone looks like a genius. Without it everyone looks like bums, and you spend year after year, decade after decade trying to find him.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Love was a boom or bust prospect. Him being average is unlikely.

Love will look great. He was going to be our 2022 starter already.
Your mom was boom and bust. She boomed and I busted a nut all over her. I had no idea she was such a slut.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
KC is in trouble. Real trouble.

The BrotherHood

Liked Posts:
It's funny how bears fans are so critical and coming to conclusions about Love in his first start but when you bring up Fields vs the Browns it's "we can't judge him, he inexperienced" lol

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Buck and Aikman are such Packers cheer leaders.

Joker85

Liked Posts:
It's funny how bears fans are so critical and coming to conclusions about Love in his first start but when you bring up Fields vs the Browns it's "we can't judge him, he inexperienced" lol

If fields had been sitting behind a HOFer for ages and came out looking like a potato, he'd be rightfully getting crushed.

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
A) Fields is a rookie, Love is not.

B) The Browns have one of the top defenses in the league. The Chiefs have arguably the WORST defense in the league.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In order to form a more cogent argument you need to compare rookie to rookie.

So far I've seen Mike White and Jordan Love.

You could make a better point like mentioning Mills, Wilson, or Lawrence, but your Fields hate is blinding you.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
He's also a rookie, where as Love went thru all of camp and most of preseason as the #1, as Rodgers never played a single snap. And Love is in his SECOND year. There is more experience behind Love.

Now go run off and jack it to Dalton again.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Great play by Mahomes to seal the game on third down. That's the kind of play I think Fields can make

The BrotherHood

Liked Posts:
He's also a rookie, where as Love went thru all of camp and most of preseason as the #1, as Rodgers never played a single snap. And Love is in his SECOND year. There is more experience behind Love.

Now go run off and jack it to Dalton again.
Again, how many games has love started? Last time i checked bears fans said a QB needs to be on the field to develop properly

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Again, how many games has love started? Last time i checked bears fans said a QB needs to be on the field to develop properly
Love had every chance to succeed(scheme, great OL, running game, All Pro WR, playing against a bottom D) and he could only manage to sniff the endzone when the game was out of hand.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
That was horrible. Greenbay should be very nervous.