packers president says aaron rodgers situation divided fan base

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Two types of people:
Packer fans who think their "stock" certificate = actual ownership in the team, wearing foam cheese makes sense, and brag about 30 years of HOF QBs with only 2 SBs,
and
the non-Packer fans who laugh at them.

Packers Fan.jpg

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
OP is a Packer fan

FoCo

Liked Posts:
I saw two Packers fans arguing over Rodgers just yesterday.

cows.jpg

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Having great QBs with only 2 championships is a cautionary tale.

That and not being Tom Brady.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Its a very simple solution, fire Gutenkunst. The Packers are too arrogant to do it though. They give themselves too much credit. They should be bowing down to Rodgers.

I can't wait for that organization to be exposed when they are without Rodgers. Just please give me a few games in the least.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Its a very simple solution, fire Gutenkunst. The Packers are too arrogant to do it though. They give themselves too much credit. They should be bowing down to Rodgers.

I can't wait for that organization to be exposed when they are without Rodgers. Just please give me a few games in the least.
The Packers have been very fortunate to go from Favre for around 15-16 years to Rodgers for around 13 years. Not many organizations are lucky enough to experience great QB play for close to 30 years straight. They would have had some very poor to mediocre teams if it weren’t for those 2 QBs.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fuck ‘em. I will thoroughly enjoy watching them suck for years to come. I am even hoping they become the new “Lions” of the NFC north.
No one will out "lions" the lions

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Swept? I seem to remember Hundley only playing one game in the Fox era.

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I remember saying something almost identical when Bret Farve left. On the one hand, before Farve, they had some serious suckage for a very long time. when we had the '85 Bears, it really wasn't a "rivalry". They were our bitches. for the last long while it had been reversed and there are people now, like I was then that don't take the rivalry all that seriously because all we did was beat up on them. When Farve was finally leaving, I thought the tables would flip again, but then Rodgers.... They seem to have an uncanny ability to pick QBs. But then I thought the same about SF after Steve Young following up Joe Montana. Then after the 2, there was some drought. Lets hope the packers receive their drought. I just wouldn't be shocked if it wasn't much of a drought either. On the flipside, if Fields is the real deal and the packers have a decent QB again, the rivalry could be something it has rarely been. Competitive.

Liked Posts:
The Packers have been very fortunate to go from Favre for around 15-16 years to Rodgers for around 13 years. Not many organizations are lucky enough to experience great QB play for close to 30 years straight. They would have had some very poor to mediocre teams if it weren’t for those 2 QBs.
You are forgetting about Bart Star.. He was no slouch.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Fuck ‘em. I will thoroughly enjoy watching them suck for years to come. I am even hoping they become the new “Lions” of the NFC north.
So here is the mind blower for the day. They would have to be limited to 1 playoff game victory from 2021 to 2080 to match the Lions level of ineptitude. @nc0gnet0

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
"Jerry Krause"

Aaron's got their number......

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I remember saying something almost identical when Bret Farve left. On the one hand, before Farve, they had some serious suckage for a very long time. when we had the '85 Bears, it really wasn't a "rivalry". They were our bitches. for the last long while it had been reversed and there are people now, like I was then that don't take the rivalry all that seriously because all we did was beat up on them. When Farve was finally leaving, I thought the tables would flip again, but then Rodgers.... They seem to have an uncanny ability to pick QBs. But then I thought the same about SF after Steve Young following up Joe Montana. Then after the 2, there was some drought. Lets hope the packers receive their drought. I just wouldn't be shocked if it wasn't much of a drought either. On the flipside, if Fields is the real deal and the packers have a decent QB again, the rivalry could be something it has rarely been. Competitive.
They didn't really pick Favre though, they found a team dumb enough to give up on him right away.