Packers & Titans Are Done

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably said already, but if TEN hires Nagy, they're all aboard the train to Destination Fucked.

Also, thanks to TEN for not hiring Ian Cunningham. 1) Will be great to have him working with Poles in what will surely be his most active offseason ever, 2) if/when he gets a GM job after this season, Bears get TWO extra 3rd Rd picks ????

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Let's maybe refrain from calling the packers 'done' until the bears can muster better than 1-14 in their last 15, 3-17 of their last 20 games against them. Call Erin over the hill and overpaid. Call him a drama queen. Hate the packers, I'm down. But until the routine curb stomping stops in bears/packers match ups, I have no idea how you can say they are done when its said 2 curb-stomping against the bears that propelled them from dead in the water to last game of the season fighting for their playoff lives/win and get in (LOL they lost though).

The Titans still have young playmakers on defense, almost all of them were on IR. Their best OL all were on IR too. Their schedule is shaping up to be very easy for them next year too (NFC South and AFC south make up 10/17 games). They'll probably need to do something new/drastic at QB, but they have the HC. 'Done' I wouldn't attach just yet. Now if by next November they're sucking ass when everybody is back/healthy--I'll retract.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Rodgers was saying on the Pat McAfee show yesterday that if he returned to Green Bay, it would not be in a rebuild. And he would want guys like Crosby, Tonyan, Cobb, Bakhtiari, and Lewis all back on the team. Well except for Bakhtiari who has knee issues, those guys are not very good and probably should be replaced if the idea is being competitive. I wouldn't be surprised if he DEMANDED that the Packers get Adams back or he is leaving. He basically is playing puppet on the GM anyway.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I cannot eat pulled pork, a grilled cheese, or a ham and cheese sandwich without one of my homemade hot garlic dill pickles on them. Not liking pickles on a burger or a sandwich it’s just incomprehensible to me.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Rodgers was saying on the Pat McAfee show yesterday that if he returned to Green Bay, it would not be in a rebuild. And he would want guys like Crosby, Tonyan, Cobb, Bakhtiari, and Lewis all back on the team. Well except for Bakhtiari who has knee issues, those guys are not very good and probably should be replaced if the idea is being competitive. I wouldn't be surprised if he DEMANDED that the Packers get Adams back or he is leaving. He basically is playing puppet on the GM anyway.
The Aaron Rodgers Show with Pat McAfee would be more accurate.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
The bucs, colts, and even ravens may be done too. I don’t think Daniel Jones is the answer in NY, jets need a qb badly, if Russ doesn’t turn it around they may be done as well as their window is shortening, saints are close too with no QB, Washington, Miami could be fucked if tua is a vegetable, Arizona, Vikings won’t win with cousins, bears could be perennial losers, Cleveland is screwed, Pittsburgh doesn’t have an answer in Pickett,

This is how bad teams get supposedly easier schedules and end up with some of the toughest like this year.

All the good teams have one thing in common- good to great QB play! The rest is field dressing

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I am truly baffled that there was not significant calls for LeFluer and Gutekunst to be fired. Both have done a pretty awful job, particularly Gutekunst.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Packer fans are starting to get pissed at Rodgers over this. While the front office was dumb enough to give him a contract that gives him considerable leverage, Rodgers basically saying he wants to play football with his friends (which showed up as a team that was not competitive this season) comes off as Rodgers just wanting to collect his check and run things back with personnel that clearly aren't enough to win a championship. As a Bears fan who would love to see the wheels fall off in Green Bay, I hope Rodgers gets his wish and they keep the bloated contracts and resign his buddies, Love gets ticked off and demands a trade finalizing his draft pick as the bust it was for them, Green Bay tries to run it back and sees a similar campaign as this year and Rodgers retires or gets traded at the end of this season while all the void years on the different contracts begin to come due.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Let's maybe refrain from calling the packers 'done' until the bears can muster better than 1-14 in their last 15, 3-17 of their last 20 games against them. Call Erin over the hill and overpaid. Call him a drama queen. Hate the packers, I'm down. But until the routine curb stomping stops in bears/packers match ups, I have no idea how you can say they are done when its said 2 curb-stomping against the bears that propelled them from dead in the water to last game of the season fighting for their playoff lives/win and get in (LOL they lost though).

The Titans still have young playmakers on defense, almost all of them were on IR. Their best OL all were on IR too. Their schedule is shaping up to be very easy for them next year too (NFC South and AFC south make up 10/17 games). They'll probably need to do something new/drastic at QB, but they have the HC. 'Done' I wouldn't attach just yet. Now if by next November they're sucking ass when everybody is back/healthy--I'll retract.
My comment about GB being done is my opinion/forecast going forward over the next few years about their outlook (i.e. 2023 > forward) the Titan comment is about anyone thinking Nagy can fix/coach anything with much success which I stand by.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
The bucs, colts, and even ravens may be done too. I don’t think Daniel Jones is the answer in NY, jets need a qb badly, if Russ doesn’t turn it around they may be done as well as their window is shortening, saints are close too with no QB, Washington, Miami could be fucked if tua is a vegetable, Arizona, Vikings won’t win with cousins, bears could be perennial losers, Cleveland is screwed, Pittsburgh doesn’t have an answer in Pickett,

This is how bad teams get supposedly easier schedules and end up with some of the toughest like this year.

All the good teams have one thing in common- good to great QB play! The rest is field dressing
You're almost 100% correct but you do need a few other things with QB being one of them.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Packer fans are starting to get pissed at Rodgers over this. While the front office was dumb enough to give him a contract that gives him considerable leverage, Rodgers basically saying he wants to play football with his friends (which showed up as a team that was not competitive this season) comes off as Rodgers just wanting to collect his check and run things back with personnel that clearly aren't enough to win a championship. As a Bears fan who would love to see the wheels fall off in Green Bay, I hope Rodgers gets his wish and they keep the bloated contracts and resign his buddies, Love gets ticked off and demands a trade finalizing his draft pick as the bust it was for them, Green Bay tries to run it back and sees a similar campaign as this year and Rodgers retires or gets traded at the end of this season while all the void years on the different contracts begin to come due.
The Packers will never win another game against the Bears as long as Fields is the Bear's starting quarterback. Book it.