Packers unsure if Jordan Love is their guy

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Mahomes 2.0…are you sure about that?

View attachment 28959

Who tf cares who Lance Zeurlien compared him too? Why would you ever think that meant anything lol.

Jordan Love's main player comparison was always Patrick Mahomes.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Who tf cares who Lance Zeurlien compared him too? Why would you ever think that meant anything lol.

Jordan Love's main player comparison was always Patrick Mahomes.
you seriously believe this? your team has one of the most annoying fandoms in all of professional sports. 2 Super Bowl wins were against inferior AFL teams, Favre earned his, and Rodgers shouldn't even have his because Lovie Smith subscribed to that soft style of coaching horseshit like Tony Dungy and was all like "derp, we made the playoffs, we don't have to do anything in regular season now! LoL!" people from your idiot fanbase shit talk and motherfuck the Belichick/Brady Patriots every chance you get because deep down you know they were legitimate.

meanwhile, Jordan Love has played in like 10 games and has 3 touchdowns to speak of, with the same offense that Rodgers played in.

Mahomes had 50 touchdowns in his first season as a starter.

they're not close. they're not the same.

the only clowns pushing this narrative are you cheese curd eating dipshits cause you're hoping so hard that you'll hit on a 3rd HOF quarterback.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
you seriously believe this? your team has one of the most annoying fandoms in all of professional sports. 2 Super Bowl wins were against inferior AFL teams, Favre earned his, and Rodgers shouldn't even have his because Lovie Smith subscribed to that soft style of coaching horseshit like Tony Dungy and was all like "derp, we made the playoffs, we don't have to do anything in regular season now! LoL!" people from your idiot fanbase shit talk and motherfuck the Belichick/Brady Patriots every chance you get because deep down you know they were legitimate.

meanwhile, Jordan Love has played in like 10 games and has 3 touchdowns to speak of, with the same offense that Rodgers played in.

Mahomes had 50 touchdowns in his first season as a starter.

they're not close. they're not the same.

the only clowns pushing this narrative are you cheese curd eating dipshits cause you're hoping so hard that you'll hit on a 3rd HOF quarterback.

Jordan Love hasn't played 10 games lol. He played in one and half games in 21' with an additional drive of mop duty.

In 22' he played late against the Eagles and looked phenomenal. (This was only the second time he played with the starting o btw)

Yes, Mahomes put up 50 TD passes, you'll notice that was after he became starter lol. Prior to becoming starter, Mahomes had one INT, no TDs, and a 76% passer rating.

Aaron Rodgers prior to becoming starter looked atrocious his first two seasons, then looked good his third year filling in for an injured Favre. Sound familiar?

Until Love has his first season as starter, you cannot know what the result will be. Love was factually compared to Mahomes on a skill set and physical level.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Love had a better college career than Josh Allen. At a worse school in the same conference. Also, as many college INTs as Mahomes, most of which came in one season.

His junior season was shitty because his whole offensive system and coaching staff was different. He also only had one returning starter on O. He was trying to play hero ball on an atrocious team and single handedly will his team to victory.

If you reverse his sophomore and junior seasons, he is a top 5 pick. Him having a shitty junior season mostly due to circumstance is why GB got Mahomes 2.0
“If”

A lot of QB’s in Div 2 had better statistical seasons than Josh Allen so I’m not sure what your point is. It’s completely irrelevant.

Tim Tebow had some of the best college football seasons of all time! Did that mean anything? Or maybe Matt Leinart. Try Mark Sanchez. Ken Dorsey. Chris Weinke. Gino Toretta. JaMarcus Russell perhaps?

Good job using completely irrelevant points. It might get you somewhere other than that Walmart door greeter job that you have just make sure your next job isn’t within 1000ft of an elementary school—because remember, you aren’t allowed any closer

10veitout

Liked Posts:
“If”

A lot of QB’s in Div 2 had better statistical seasons than Josh Allen so I’m not sure what your point is. It’s completely irrelevant.

Tim Tebow had some of the best college football seasons of all time! Did that mean anything? Or maybe Matt Leinart. Try Mark Sanchez. Ken Dorsey. Chris Weinke. Gino Toretta. JaMarcus Russell perhaps?

Good job using completely irrelevant points. It might get you somewhere other than that Walmart door greeter job that you have just make sure your next job isn’t within 1000ft of an elementary school—because remember, you aren’t allowed any closer

Yes, 'if'. If Jordan Love's sophomore and junior seasons were reversed he would have been a top 5 picks. And GB would never have gotten Mahomes 2.0, therefore, his circumstantial junior season was a blessing for GB.

The reason I point out Love statistics, is that someone tried to point to his college stats as reason as to why he wouldn't be good.

Therefore, it is relevant to point out he had a better college career than Josh Allen, and the same amount of college INTs as Mahomes. No one ever said all QBs with good college stats are going to be good, where on earth did you get that from? Pay attention.

Imagine thinking college statistics were irrelevant in regards to judging a QB's college career lol. Think. Also, Utah State isn't division 2.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Utah State isn't division 2.

Does not even pay to correct him at this point. Everyone knows that 99.9% of his comments are lies, made up crap, and complete bullshit.

Keep in mind that this is the genius that stated that: "Jordan Love's agent said that Jordan will be demanding a trade."

He has been near desperate to get J-Love out of the division for over a year now.

These Bears fans really believe that if they type something enough it will become reality. It has gone from "Brett sucks" to "Aaron sucks" to "Jordan sucks." Well over 30 years of this and counting.

Truly entertaining!

GoBears

Liked Posts:
@PeckerNation
Thank you for being completely addicted to the Bears and posting like a chipmunk on amphetamines yesterday and today. I am proud to say that I was your 600th thumbs down!

(I was also your 601st and 602nd)

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Love couldn't even supplant an over the hill QB having one of his worst years as a pro.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I’m starting to feel sorry for Love. Fan base already enshrining him in the HoF while he has started one game in his career and was below average. To top it off, his make it break season as a pro and his WR core consists of rookies and 2nd year players. His TE room is all rookies. This is a plan the Bears would have come up with to be honest to help their QB.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is hilarious....the Dumbdick Alts actually think Love is gonna take them to the SB.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
?

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
You gotta think if Love was Mahomes 2.0 that the Packers would have moved on from Rodgers sooner? Why not trade Rodgers after his MVP season and get multiple first round picks if Love is Mahomes-in-waiting? Packer fans will respond with 'You don't trade the greatest QB to ever play the game.', but that's rarely how professional sports work.

I'm just not buying it and that has nothing to do with being a Bears fan, just a reasonably intelligent person who can apply logic to a situation.

Jordan Love might be a very good QB, but everyone, including the Pack FO, is just speculating at this point.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I don’t blame Packers fans for just expecting continued HoF QB play. That’s all many of them have known their whole lives.

But they’re in for a rude awakening on what it’s like to not have a HoF QB in the NFL.

The Law of Averages comes for everyone eventually.

It came for Indy.
It came for New England.

It’s here for the Packers.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
You gotta think if Love was Mahomes 2.0 that the Packers would have moved on from Rodgers sooner? Why not trade Rodgers after his MVP season and get multiple first round picks if Love is Mahomes-in-waiting? Packer fans will respond with 'You don't trade the greatest QB to ever play the game.', but that's rarely how professional sports work.

I'm just not buying it and that has nothing to do with being a Bears fan, just a reasonably intelligent person who can apply logic to a situation.

Jordan Love might be a very good QB, but everyone, including the Pack FO, is just speculating at this point.
Anyone can say after the fact that maybe it would have been better to trade him last year. Aaron just came off two MVP seasons and the Packers were going all in for 2022. It didn't work out and hindsight is always 20/20. Do you dwell on the past in your life as well? Sucks to be you if you do.

I have never fitted J-Love for a gold jacket or said he is Pat Mahomes 2.0. That is all irrelevant gibberish intended to troll you. Seems it worked and got the desired effect.

J-Love is himself and he has sat behind one of the best QBs to ever do it and mastered his craft. The coaching staff, FO, and fans are excited because of his progression, & development over the past several months. For sure since Tom Clements has been developing him. Aaron credits Tom for his development as a young player. Says Tom is a huge reason he became the QB he did.

Jordan is ready. It is time.

Stay tuned...I like his chances of having a great career.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Packers should have already picked up Love’s 5th year option if he is Mahomes 2.0, no?Doesn’t look like they much confidence in Jordan and don’t want to be stuck with a 20 million dollar paper weight on the books next year.

Having said that the right move is to decline the option. The odds are stacked heavily against Love to have a season that will warrant a 20 million dollar cap hit. Inexperienced WR and TE rooms, and two RBs that couldn’t do much with the same situation and a HoF QB under center. Even Rodgers didn’t become the part until his 3rd full year of starting. He also had far better weapons to work with early in his career.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I don’t blame Packers fans for just expecting continued HoF QB play. That’s all many of them have known their whole lives.

But they’re in for a rude awakening on what it’s like to not have a HoF QB in the NFL.

The Law of Averages comes for everyone eventually.

It came for Indy.
It came for New England.

It’s here for the Packers.

If the law of averages were legitimately involved in the NFL, then the Bears QB wouldn't be shitty af at passing lol.

Love is a HOFer, enjoy.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
@Loveitout

Not sure if you should be touting love just yet