Pagano needs to grow a pair

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:
I was thoroughly disgusted watching this garbage. I certainly am not letting Rogers just sit back there and pick my defense apart. Why don't we ever blitz? Rogers just laughing it up since we didn't even touch him the whole game.

erniek

Liked Posts:
My fellow Bears fans, you will be proud to know that we had no sacks and no hits on Rodgers. We rushed three, wasn't that nice of us? And the Packers little tight end was shaking his fist at our mighty defense like Julius Caesar. I cannot imagine anything more humiliating than this loss.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Pagano needs to be fired, or better yet, retire.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Depending on what happens the rest of the year, if Nagy is brought back, I could see them making a change at DC if they continue to look as bad as they did tonight the rest of the season.

Even though their numbers the last two years won't look terrible, they've still been regressing as a unit since Pagano took over, and they've been unable to consistently find ways to get turnovers and rush the quarterback. Most of their money is tied up to their front 7, and they keep getting their asses kicked by every team's OL every week. It's unacceptable.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Where the fuck was Mack and Quinn tonight? Akiem Hicks deserves Khalil Mack money, not the other way around.

And all fucking game...every week...opposing offenses pick on Skrine and Trevathan. Bench their fucking asses!!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Depending on what happens the rest of the year, if Nagy is brought back, I could see them making a change at DC if they continue to look as bad as they did tonight the rest of the season.

Even though their numbers the last two years won't look terrible, they've still been regressing as a unit since Pagano took over, and they've been unable to consistently find ways to get turnovers and rush the quarterback. Most of their money is tied up to their front 7, and they keep getting their asses kicked by every team's OL every week. It's unacceptable.

If Nagy gets to come back and scapegoat Pagano, I'm fucking out. Lol.

I'll be watching Browns games next season. That's how bad this shit is.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where the fuck was Mack and Quinn tonight? Akiem Hicks deserves Khalil Mack money, not the other way around.

And all fucking game...every week...opposing offenses pick on Skrine and Trevathan. Bench their fucking asses!!

Mack was being held as usual (well, more than usual b/c it's GB).
Quinn looked really slow to me. He wasn't even trying to run across the field if the ball went the other way.

That's the result of big contract + a coach who doesn't hold anybody accountable. Irks me so much I made this meme:

Nagy no accountability.jpg

So ignorant. Man the hell up and call out the bullshit effort coach.

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:
Mack was being held as usual (well, more than usual b/c it's GB).
Quinn looked really slow to me. He wasn't even trying to run across the field if the ball went the other way.

That's the result of big contract + a coach who doesn't hold anybody accountable. Irks me so much I made this meme:

View attachment 8762

So ignorant. Man the hell up and call out the bullshit effort coach.

Classic!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe Pagano will retire tomorrow. Colts board was ripping his gameplan tonight. Funny stuff, they had to live thru it for several years

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Make sure to only rush 3 against Rodgers. He's not a good enough QB to find a window with zero pressure in his face all game long.

Maybe Chuck should think about watching some tape.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The whole point of spending thirty percent of the cap in two edge rushers is so the Bears can get consistent pressure only bringing three or four. Quinn just stinks and Mack got bottled again. Without Hicks the whole thing kind of falls apart.

fridges fatboys

Liked Posts:
Same old same old no pressure or blitz packages from Pagano. This is the nfl you need to attack when you have a defense like this. How many more 3rd and longs will the Lions get today. Can't even imagine how good this defense would be with Buddy Ryan coordinating it.