Pagano was the issue on defense

gocbears

Liked Posts:
Pagano was PART of the problem, and I think he did flatten out talent. The entire team seems to have a bunch of guys that are collecting paychecks.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Pagano was PART of the problem, and I think he did flatten out talent. The entire team seems to have a bunch of guys that are collecting paychecks.

so you basically explained what my thread was about a year ago. Thank you gocbears

Liked Posts:
Come on, Mack was out and so was Jackson (even though he sucks he’s still the best option they’ve got)

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yea. Makes sense

Pagano WAS a huge part of the issue. Mack and Quinn looked a LOT better this year, and of course, with both out, the defense looks mortal - because without our pass rush, we got nothing else other than our inside linebackers.

I don't see how cherry picking a game where Quinn and Mack were both conveniently out is the hill you want to die on regarding Pagano...

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Imagine still making posts about this as if it even matters. This place is a sewer. There are players on this defense that will be retired before Fields even finishes his rookie contract.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Might I suggest that you listen to Disney's Frozen soundtrack.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Imagine feeling vindicated because Pagano was about as good as a guy 2.5 years removed from breaking down film as a team gopher and still isn't sure if he doesnt want to be an internet professor for the University of Phoenix.

Soterod

Liked Posts:
Yup this team has checked out game day pay check is only reason they are showing up outside of just a few players! Nagy has always been the problem and the fuckin McCasky’s!!

gocbears

Liked Posts:
so you basically explained what my thread was about a year ago. Thank you gocbears
No, Pagano wasted the talent of most of the defense. Under Pagano's scheme, they all hit a plateau. Pace didn't help with crap cap management, trading away picks, and personnel decisions.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I don't think it's a surprise that you need strength in the trenches on both sides of the ball, but when it's absent on defense, it's going to expose a lot. especially when going into this season the secondary was already a huge question mark/blemish.

it's just shitty luck guys got hurt/sick when they did. nothing was happening this season anyway, I don't grasp why anyone could be so mad about another loss.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think @Hal9000 and @msadows should just meet cute and fuck so we can halve the number or horrible takes and conspiracies on this board

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
you waited long into the season to make this thread

desai > pagano