Paid $75 for a 300 level seat and got Courtside!!!

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Paid $75 for a 300 level seat and got Court Row Seats!!!

I went to Stubhub to pic up my tickets and they were like do you want to upgrade for free? They offered me the 100 level tickets Row A seats 1 and 2. This was the luckiest day of my life. I also got a picture with Neil Funk and got Stacey Kings autograph on my ticket. We were also on TV and I'll be watching it again to see myself on TV and I'll post some pictures and video of me and my friend Xavier at the game. Stubhub you're the best!!!! Thanks for one of the greatest moments in my life!!!

Last edited:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Wow, kickass story man. Look forward to seeing the pictures

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For sure man,I'll have them up soon. Also I was right by the Pacers bench.It was so sick no joke. We were seriously the only people getting up and getting hyped except some people off to the right of us but everyone else that were next to us were thinking these kids areant supposed to be here lol.Plus I sat next to this fine chick and she was nice as hell and took a picture for us and everything and was listening to us tell our story about what happened. I even came home and my parents were saying how they saw me texting which I was doing alot the first half and also recording video because it was so unreal until my phone died and they even mentioned like I'm surprised you werent looking at her and I was like trust me I was lol.

Last edited:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
OMG, how the hell?

Fucking awesome man. I wish that kind of stuff happened to me.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OMG, how the hell?

Fucking awesome man. I wish that kind of stuff happened to me.

Its probably the luckiest thing thats ever happened to me. Its funny because on our way there we were talking about how not much lucky stuff has happened to us. Luckiest thing that ever happened to me was finding $20 across the street after leaving Dollar General lol.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll post some videos in a bit as well. And the seats were more like court row but you get what I'm saying lol.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Ahhh, I sat thereabouts before. I thought you were straight courtside. Still that's awesome man. And what a great game to get bumped! I print all of my tix, so I just get scanned in the gate, and go in.

Did you bring a sign or something that looks good on camera?

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ahhh, I sat thereabouts before. I thought you were straight courtside. Still that's awesome man. And what a great game to get bumped! I print all of my tix, so I just get scanned in the gate, and go in.

Did you bring a sign or something that looks good on camera?

No but people saw me,I'm watching the replay right now on Comcast. I'll post a picture of us and a video later. Heres some footage I took from the game. Just go on the rest of my channel I have about 7 videos uploaded.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmtIwUvNFgc]YouTube - Bulls Video 1[/ame]

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right behind the red line

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Me and Xavier on tv getting hyped crazy. As you can tell we're the only ones getting this hyped lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxL7AXnfOPg]YouTube - Me and Xavier Getting Hyped[/ame]

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also sorry if I'm posting too much about this,I'm just so hyped about this still and probably will be for a long time lol.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hahaha you totally pissed off all of the yuppies who usually are exclusive members of those kind of seats. Kudos, sir.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
I went to Stubhub to pic up my tickets and they were like do you want to upgrade for free? They offered me the 100 level tickets Row A seats 1 and 2. This was the luckiest day of my life. I also got a picture with Neil Funk and got Stacey Kings autograph on my ticket. We were also on TV and I'll be watching it again to see myself on TV and I'll post some pictures and video of me and my friend Xavier at the game. Stubhub you're the best!!!! Thanks for one of the greatest moments in my life!!!

WoW! Now that is pretty damn cool. I've never heard of such an incedent actually coming true. That is something straight out of a movie. Haha

Congrats bro!

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
good story, i'm happy for you, good to see some real fans sitting up close like that, hopefully you were giving the pacers some hell!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Damn thats an awesome story. Can't imagine that shit ever happening to me.