Painting with John

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone watched this on HBO Max? God damn I need more of this. John Lurie is great.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Saw him live with his band the lounge lizards way back when. Good stuff. ‘Fishing with John’ with him and Tom Waits was better.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I understand above post is like dinosaur gate keeping snarkiness but some of his twitter shit recently just pissed me off

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Saw him live with his band the lounge lizards way back when. Good stuff. ‘Fishing with John’ with him and Tom Waits was better.
Ah when Tom put a fish down his pants.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He was just kind of an asshat to me during the lockdown and i get that people hate twitter especially now but you can see his tweets there if you want to, musk doesn’t let me copy a link to it here without more effort than i’m willing to give on a thursday

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was just kind of an asshat to me during the lockdown and i get that people hate twitter especially now but you can see his tweets there if you want to, musk doesn’t let me copy a link to it here without more effort than i’m willing to give on a thursday
I also don't care much for Twitter. I don't have one haha. Probably be harder for me to find it. I can't speak to his Twitter work, but Painting with John is fucking awesome. Not that I don't trust your opinion on his twattering.