Panarin-Anisimov-Kane

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hmmm, I thought there was a game tonight. Guess not, no GDT. :smh:

Hawk mods would just lock it so only mods could post in it anyways Tater.

We can just make a GDT in the All Sports Forum, no one goes there.... its like the Wild West of forums.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawk mods would just lock it so only mods could post in it anyways Tater.

We can just make a GDT in the All Sports Forum, no one goes there.... its like the Wild West of forums.

It's not my fault your posts are horrible.
Step it up Ares, FFS.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
My biggest concern about Panarin and Kane working together is that it might be too much of the same. Both players are electric but they both command the puck, both like to create on their own, both can get too fancy at times (Panarin especially early on), etc. It has certainly worked out pretty damn good early on between them with AA in between, but just something to think about and that I thought about when I saw the two would officially be on the same line.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
My biggest concern about Panarin and Kane working together is that it might be too much of the same. Both players are electric but they both command the puck, both like to create on their own, both can get too fancy at times (Panarin especially early on), etc. It has certainly worked out pretty damn good early on between them with AA in between, but just something to think about and that I thought about when I saw the two would officially be on the same line.

I think that the Hawks new line to be assembled whenever they desperately need a goal is going to be Panarin-Toews-Kane. That being said, given Q's prior penchant for spreading the talent as much as possible among his top three lines I highly doubt the Kane/Panarin combo makes it out of 2015 together.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well shit, I guess I jinxed them. 3 games 11 points followed by 2 games of utter crap.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Personally, I'd like to see these two lines

?/Toews/Kane
Panarin/AA/Hossa

I just think that it breaks up Kane/Panarin who play similar games and Toews/Hossa who play similar games. Think that those groups could play well off of eachother and provide a little more defensive stability.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

?/Toews/Kane
Panarin/AA/Hossa

I just think that it breaks up Kane/Panarin who play similar games and Toews/Hossa who play similar games. Think that those groups could play well off of eachother and provide a little more defensive stability.

Dat big question mark doe.... Saad and Sharp gone... who you put there? Bigfoot? Garbutt?

Iz a problem IMO

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Dat big question mark doe.... Saad and Sharp gone... who you put there? Bigfoot? Garbutt?

Iz a problem IMO

It has certainly been a "problem" so far this season with atleast 4 guys already getting an audition there.

I would guess that the Blackhawks want that spot filled by Dano or TT in the long term. TT still has to learn how to play off the puck and without the puck better. Once he gets the puck he can be electric but he still has a little ways to go. Dano looked good at times in the pre-season and I think he gets his shot there eventually because of his work on the boards and overall physicality that he can bring. Either way, it will be interesting and hopefully something sticks.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It has certainly been a "problem" so far this season with atleast 4 guys already getting an audition there.

I would guess that the Blackhawks want that spot filled by Dano or TT in the long term. TT still has to learn how to play off the puck and without the puck better. Once he gets the puck he can be electric but he still has a little ways to go. Dano looked good at times in the pre-season and I think he gets his shot there eventually because of his work on the boards and overall physicality that he can bring. Either way, it will be interesting and hopefully something sticks.

Lol we went how many years trying to fill 2C with anyone.... now same deal with LW on the 1st line perhaps

italianbeef

Liked Posts:

?/Toews/Kane
Panarin/AA/Hossa

Iz a problem IMO

I Dano - did we acquire anyone who might be able to play there?

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly. When Kaner scored on the redirection, AA completely blotted out the goalies view...and despite the pucks lack of pace, knew not to redirect it further (or after looking at it again...whiffed on it :dunno:). No point, but everyone that matters knew his contribution.

If only he was bigger. :elephant: