Panthers FA

Bust

Liked Posts:

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
A whole bunch of meh.

The Panthers are going to suck this year. The only thing that might keep them out of the top 10 in the draft is their division. But even that looks to be improving.

Bust

Liked Posts:
A whole bunch of meh.

The Panthers are going to suck this year. The only thing that might keep them out of the top 10 in the draft is their division. But even that looks to be improving.

what if Panthers <Bears> get the #1 overall next year and Caleb Williams is available?

hmmmmmm

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
what if Panthers <Bears> get the #1 overall next year and Caleb Williams is available?

hmmmmmm
Could you imagine if Fields balls out, we end up with #1 overall, and trade back again for an even more massive haul. I'm just trying to will that one into the universe.

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Something
Something
Look at my kid and find out
Orgy, but not for @nc0gnet0
Grow up child, you don't know anything about football do you? We talk football here, do you know anything about the Bears you wish to share or are you just a sick sad pervert?

Last edited:

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Could you imagine if Fields balls out, we end up with #1 overall, and trade back again for an even more massive haul. I'm just trying to will that one into the universe.
That would be amazing. If it's the Bears number 1 pick it would probably mean Fields is not the guy and we would just take Caleb Williams. But if it's the Panthers pick and Fields balls out... we could be looking at a decade with a championship caliber team.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Panthers had Extra $$ after losing DJ. have A Solid Coach IMO, hope they start Rookie @ QB. Harrison JR is A freak WR?

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Grow up child, you don't know anything about football do you? We talk football here, do you know anything about the Bears you wish to share or are you just a sick sad pervert?
I liked you better when you were blonde

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
I don't mind the coked-out, middle aged hooker version tbh
You show your ignorance by comparing hookers to strippers, strippers take your money for the elusion of getting lucky which doesn't happen. Hookers fuck you for your money, Big difference buddy. Have you ever lived outside of your basement?