Passenger jets in formation

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Guess you haven't been there when the security line extends all the way to the parking garage

I have been.... I have TSA pre-check.

Walk right by that long ass nightmare, off to the right and thru the line in 5 mins, every time.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have been.... I have TSA pre-check.

Walk right by that long ass nightmare, off to the right and thru the line in 5 mins, every time.

tenor.gif

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Worst part about airports is when you go to take a piss and there is a mountain full of pubes in the urinal.

I am not sure I have ever had that experience. Is that a common thing that you've come across? I mean is there a dude in there with clippers giving himself a line up or something?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I think some of the better hubs are Phoenix, and Denver.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I had a friend that had a goat he kept as a pet in his back yard, that fucker was FAT. He would eat anything but he lived under a couple of orange and tangelo trees and I used to argue that he was already marinated from all the fruit he ate.

He would always try to fight with any adult, all posting up on his hind legs and trying to head butt you, but he wasn't that tough. He was super gentle with children and his favorite thing was popcorn, so whenever kids would come over my buddy would pop him some popcorn and let the kids feed him. One day there was a wind storm and it blew a few shingles off the roof into his area, that fucker started eating the shingles he got like 6 or 8 bites out of one shingle before we noticed and cleaned it up.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I had a friend that had a goat he kept as a pet in his back yard, that fucker was FAT. He would eat anything but he lived under a couple of orange and tangelo trees and I used to argue that he was already marinated from all the fruit he ate.

He would always try to fight with any adult, all posting up on his hind legs and trying to head butt you, but he wasn't that tough. He was super gentle with children and his favorite thing was popcorn, so whenever kids would come over my buddy would pop him some popcorn and let the kids feed him. One day there was a wind storm and it blew a few shingles off the roof into his area, that fucker started eating the shingles he got like 6 or 8 bites out of one shingle before we noticed and cleaned it up.

I love the imagery of this....

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I bet that goat could kick Urblock's ass.
Fuck you!
Deck goats?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I am not sure I have ever had that experience. Is that a common thing that you've come across? I mean is there a dude in there with clippers giving himself a line up or something?
Iowa dudes have giant bush pubes.