Pat Fitzgerald will NOT be the Bears next HC

mecha

Liked Posts:
how many threads are you going to create on this topic? it doesn't matter how much it's discussed here, it's not going to influence who they choose.

you all would have less stress in your lives if you stopped caring about so much about things that a) time needs to elapse in order for it to happen and b) someone else has to decide anyway.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Is back tit reduction a thing?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
how many threads are you going to create on this topic? it doesn't matter how much it's discussed here, it's not going to influence who they choose.

you all would have less stress in your lives if you stopped caring about so much about things that a) time needs to elapse in order for it to happen and b) someone else has to decide anyway.
one love @mecha but this is a Bears forum. People discuss the Bears. It's only people like @Mighty Joe Young who want you to peg them for their predictions

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

You do realize this is a bears internet forum right?

As in a place to go and talk about the Chicago Bears on the internet?

As in a place to generate discussion about the Chicago Bears in an internet forum?

So let me ask you - given that this says it is a Chicago Bears internet forum, and internet forums are for the discussion of that subject matter (despite the self-masturbating grab ass some overly triggered trolls would rather use it for), why are you so offended by someone posting information that is on topic and on subject matter?

And if you're just tired of seeing the same person doing it over and over, then why not get off your ass and contribute to the subject matter?

I don't have respect for people who bitch about someone being active in a forum but they themselves just sit on their ass or are only hanging around to be a douchebag and troll people.

Besides, I'm not presenting myself as any sort of insider or moral authority. I'm just using the forum as it's intended, and if it triggers some ass wipes who can't stand that, fuck them. ?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

As in a place to generate discussion about the Chicago Bears in an internet forum?

So let me ask you - given that this says it is a Chicago Bears internet forum, and internet forums are for the discussion of that subject matter (despite the self-masturbating grab ass some overly triggered trolls would rather use it for), why are you so offended by someone posting information that is on topic and on subject matter?

And if you're just tired of seeing the same person doing it over and over, then why not get off your ass and contribute to the subject matter?

I don't have respect for people who bitch about someone being active in a forum but they themselves just sit on their ass or are only hanging around to be a douchebag and troll people.

Besides, I'm not presenting myself as any sort of insider or moral authority. I'm just using the forum as it's intended, and if it triggers some ass wipes who can't stand that, fuck them. ?
Literally nobody is "triggered" by your spam, pseudboi.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Physician, trigger thyself

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

You seem to forget having "on topic" discussion with all of us at some point in the last 20 years. And when we had differing opinions, you trolled us. And then changed your name...
And then got weird...
And then changed your name again...
And then the storm came...
And we waited....
While you changed your name again...
And then the storm never came...
And then you changed your name again...
And we all have you marked now...
But you changed your name again...
And here we are!

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Again with so many articles on who or who shouldn't be the next Bears head coach. Let's just throw in some gossip about Mike Ditka coming out of retirement to coach and Jim McMahan as his OC. Yeah that sounds legit to me.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Buddy Ryan's corpse could outcoach Nagy.

Oh and I could spam 20 of these threads and be correct at least 95% of the time.